Official Match Thread S32.R15, Wonders v. Roys [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, West Coast-Roys at Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah nah...
There are indeed injuries in the sim, however they are optional, and the Sweet FA chooses to not use them. A select few players would cry when they got injured and missed a week or two, and the Administrative staff were so bad they'd listen to what the general population said instead of educating them in what 'random' means.

Who do I need to lobby to get this turned back on... surely I'm not alone in craving this drama. As far as I can see, this is the only thing holding SFA back from being a 100% accurate simulation of real AFL.

Sounds logical. Better than copying @ClarkeM homework.
Interesting you mention this... I recently had to retell that story of the group project we had where you did **** all and spent the night before it was due looking up memes and not contributing shit to the project.

Interesting you mention this... I recently had to retell that story of the group project we had where you did fu** all and spent the night before it was due looking up memes and not contributing sh*t to the project.
Want to narrow it down to one in particular?

Without I was a machine. Knuckled down and carried everyone.

Who do I need to lobby to get this turned back on... surely I'm not alone in craving this drama. As far as I can see, this is the only thing holding SFA back from being a 100% accurate simulation of real AFL.
TedDougChris to present to Committee.

We’ll need bigger squads. Might be hard getting enough players especially if the expansion bids get up…

Pickle juice is nice in pickles ✔
Eating animals with blood still pissing out of them ❌
Now if your answer had been the other way around you’d still qualify because Mozzie19 hates pickle juice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That and the off-season player being an idiot simulator - we could call it the “Jordy”....

Want to narrow it down to one in particular?

Without I was a machine. Knuckled down and carried everyone.
I could but I genuinely think you won't even remember what the project was given you never looked at it.

If I can recall correctly though. Miami Heat and Apple - if you even remember it...

I could but I genuinely think you won't even remember what the project was given you never looked at it.

If I can recall correctly though. Miami Heat and Apple - if you even remember it...
One of the online courses that we did. E-something. Commerce maybe.

One of the online courses that we did. E-something. Commerce maybe.
Not even close.

You came to that little two bedroom apartment I had just off the main street in town... the night before the assignment was due, with DB.

How does it feel to be delisted by the Wonders for not being good enough?

You might say it feels great. I'd agree, on behalf of us.
Ah! Another part of our history I’ve learned!

Ah! Another part of our history I’ve learned!
Yep. I recruited Wosh a long time back and then after what can only be described as an abysmal season, was delisted from the club.

It's somewhat of a blessing that Wosh never tainted the Wonders' guernsey on-field though. So I'm grateful for that.

Wasssuppp my Wonders brethren?
Wasssupppp you stinky lowlife Roys?

I see the Roys are struggling again in the thread...same crap, different round.

I'm about to have an early minute and head home for the afternoon to spend some time with the family and then gear up with some pie eating in preparation for Sunday - watch out!!!

Wasssuppp my Wonders brethren?
Wasssupppp you stinky lowlife Roys?

I see the Roys are struggling again in the thread...same crap, different round.

I'm about to have an early minute and head home for the afternoon to spend some time with the family and then gear up with some pie eating in preparation for Sunday - watch out!!!
What type of pie?

The latest instalment of the Davy family and the effects on historical events caused by our genetic predisposition to executing seismic level shirtfronts.

FRIDAY ‘FRONTS - Chapter 7 - Grandfather Clem And The Dambusters!

1636083170807.jpeg

The story of the Royal Airforces 617 Bomber Squadron is a famous one in the annals of the Second World War, primarily because of the ingenious “Bouncing Bomb” developed by Barnes Wallace. What isn’t as well known, however, is the role played by my grandfather Clement Davy who was a bombardier in that squadron.

It is well known that many of the squadron never made it to the targets, the Mohne and Eder Dams and that many of those who did failed to drop the bombs properly. Consequently, by the time the Mohne Dam was breached there were only 3 bombs left. The first 2 bombs failed to breach the larger Eder Dam, leaving only one last chance to breach the dam. The flight crew were familiar with Grandfather Clems shirtfront prowess and hatched a plan.

Clem would ride the final bomb into the dam wall, hoping to weaken it enough for the bomb to breach it. On the final pass, the bomber passed over the dam at 60 feet and dropped the bomb with Clem aboard. The drop was perfect and Clem hit the dam wall at approximately 200 miles per hour. With a perfect angle of attack, the dam wall crumbled on impact and the contents of the dam was emptied into the valley below.

The mission was a success but Clems part was strictly classified. He was rescued by the local underground who treated him for minor bruises and a slightly perforated eardrum from the explosion. He returned to 617 Squadron about 3 weeks later.

Stay tuned for more historical tales on FRIDAY ‘FRONTS

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Wonders v. Roys [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, West Coast-Roys at Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back