Official Match Thread S32.R15, Wonders v. Roys [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, West Coast-Roys at Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Can confirm, I had to reject
DougTedChris
DougChrisTed
ChrisDoughTed
ChrisTedDoug
TedChrisDoug

Really upset about that one - I had a huge number..... Ok, I had a couple.... Ok, I had one really good pun lined up there and now it's gone....

3sr8.gif

Really upset about that one - I had a huge number..... Ok, I had a couple.... Ok, I had one really good pun lined up there and now it's gone....

View attachment 1272546
RIP he would have been delicious

RVqOOe6.gif

Thread saved!
Personally I don’t give a rats fu** if people post a little or a lot, quiet teams are sh*t, strong teams are sh*t 🤷‍♀️ People riding the top contributors button like it’s a Melbourne Cup starter.
Just tell me I’m pretty and I’m happy.

I’m a man of the people I do what I can to make everyone happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this thread goes the way it’s almost certain to go the do-gooders are going to be out if force calling for SFA to be cancelled because “it’s cruel to Roys” blah, blah.

I mean honestly what would be the point of Roys if it wasn’t for gettin’ beat up on by Wonders?

Oh dear, the vets are setting up the screen . . . one of the Roys must have broken down already.

If this thread goes the way it’s almost certain to go the do-gooders are going to be out if force calling for SFA to be cancelled because “it’s cruel to Roys” blah, blah.

I mean honestly what would be the point of Roys if it wasn’t for gettin’ beat up on by Wonders?

Oh dear, the vets are setting up the screen . . . one of the Roys must have broken down already.
If only Roys were as nice as horses someone might care?

Bit early in the thread to be resorting to stock lines isn’t it?
Not when you’ve got nothing else to come back with. Trouble s it gives them nowhere else to go…

Thread saved!
Personally I don’t give a rats fu** if people post a little or a lot, quiet teams are sh*t, strong teams are sh*t 🤷‍♀️ People riding the top contributors button like it’s a Melbourne Cup starter.
Just tell me I’m pretty and I’m happy.
Your ears is a bit big, but you got a very pretty personality. :c/

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Wonders v. Roys [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, West Coast-Roys at Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back