Official Match Thread S32.R15, Wonders v. Roys [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, West Coast-Roys at Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a Melbourne Cup Sweep with a one year free premium membership about? Or am I asking for too much lol

I think there was a Cup Sweep somewhere on here in the past (perhaps the Club Room sub-forum) - but whether there are prizes for winning, I'm not sure....

Is there a Melbourne Cup Sweep with a one year free premium membership about? Or am I asking for too much lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which means that us clever dicks who follow the forum and rely upon alerts don't get alerted to this thread becoming live.
Oh really? I didn’t know this…might be something for Chief to look into.
TBH I thought it was best when times posts were for mods only to use when absolutely needed, it’s already been a pain in the arse with people using it for no good reason.

About time you thought of others for once you selfish bunch of old campaigners.
Thread saved!
Personally I don’t give a rats **** if people post a little or a lot, quiet teams are shit, strong teams are shit 🤷‍♀️ People riding the top contributors button like it’s a Melbourne Cup starter.
Just tell me I’m pretty and I’m happy.

Another easy win (especially if the Roys play the same way as they always did back then)
But we won the first ever game between our teams. And it's heritage round. Therefore, Roys will win.

1635811605013.png

Missed out they’ve already got 24 ppl. Oh well my bad!

I had to signup extra alt accounts to get us placed that high !!! :p
Can confirm, I had to reject
DougTedChris
DougChrisTed
ChrisDoughTed
ChrisTedDoug
TedChrisDoug

Another easy win (especially if the Roys play the same way as they always did back then)
It’s not finals yet so we still have a chance. I’ve been informed you can set your clock by Roys Gorillas choking in finals so I’m gonna enjoy the good times it while I can 💃🥳

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Wonders v. Roys [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, West Coast-Roys at Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back