Official Match Thread S33 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at the Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Been away with the fam for some much need r’n’r…
Pumped to be back.
I see we have the bombers…as good a time as any for us to roll a team.
Lessgo the mighty Wonders!!
I think I much preferred you when you were with your fam! You couldn’t roll a dice!

I can't believe what ND did to you Jabba73, I'm ****ing outraged.

All I can say is, I hope BLUEALLTHRU posts some more protest bangers to get us through these hard times 🙏

I'll add this one:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warming Up GIF by Nickelodeon

Just getting the Bomber harem cheer squad warmed up - theme chant for the week is.

Bombers brrrrrbbbb Bombers brrrrrrrrrbbb
Wet toast eat soggy biskuts eeehhhh

Good to see Brenton still has the day off banner for us though, he might be the one counter to late night BAT.
Subscribed ✅

Quietly counting on BAT because no other Bombers have matched EXPLOSIVENESS of Dominic03 so far 💣

Subscribed ✅

Quietly counting on BAT because no other Bombers have matched EXPLOSIVENESS of Dominic03 so far 💣
So true, a bit disappointing from the once antagonistic club that none of them can match the FIREBRAND young rookie

Warming Up GIF by Nickelodeon

Just getting the Bomber harem cheer squad warmed up - theme chant for the week is.

Bombers brrrrrbbbb Bombers brrrrrrrrrbbb
Wet toast eat soggy biskuts eeehhhh
The West Coast Wonders have been declared winners of the SFA s33 r4 Wonders vs Bombers chanting competition by default, good job team 🤟

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S33 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at the Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back