Official Match Thread S33 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at the Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep Swannie thought they were trains, it's ******* common knowledge.

He's been hurt too many times by Baghdad and it's starting to really become apparent.
Why are you ignoring me mate? Pretty pissweak and unexpected from you.
A polite request is posed as a question.
Who said it was polite? 🙊

I've answered all questions directed at me today.

In proper grammar and everything.
You didn't though.

If someone asks me "What time is it?" and I reply "pen", I haven't answered the question.

It could be that.

But I'm starting to get the sense that you're just not very funny. :roflv1:

Ok here's a good one hope you haven't heard it before

Person 1: hi everyone

Person 2: Grace Tame :roflv1::roflv1::roflv1:

I suspect comedy isn’t a valid career choice for The Greatest Ava

Logging out might be a good next step for TGA though. We’ll see what they decide to do next…

Now THIS is comedy.

Take notes, The Greatest Ava ;)
The Greatest Ava you did it! Such a diverse bunch of smooth brainers that are so obsessed, well played!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting to rethink my positive opening comment this week.
Still better than having all your posts with the same gif…

I have a serious question.

Has Jabba73 application been accepted yet or are we just going for a rogue league next season for those that are following Jabba?

The Greatest Ava you did it! Such a diverse bunch of smooth brainers that are so obsessed, well played!
EwA4jzxVoAAeCSU

More like highly amused. Ava's ability to provide quality entertainment is second to none and it has nothing to do with the quality of her jokes.

If that’s the sort of thing you celebrate then obviously you’ve lost all concept of what success looks like…

I have a serious question.

Has Jabba73 application been accepted yet or are we just going for a rogue league next season for those that are following Jabba?
The bombers were trying their best to deflect from this topic mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S33 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at the Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back