Official Match Thread S33 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at the Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you ever stop to breathe?
No time for breathing mate, I'm busy posting in Official Match Thread S33 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at the Colosseum.

Oh boy!

I can't wait for Official Match Thread S33 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at the Colosseum 🥳
The match is at the Colosseum? Congrats on the win bombers

Let me ask you something. Is this a qooty decision, or is it personal? Because if it's qooty I'll go away happily. But if it's personal, I'll go away... but I won't be happy.
Nothing personal. You’re actually fun to have around, but the gates have been open 20 minutes and you’re already spread across 4 match threads.

What gives?

Don’t “mate” me, peacock!
I'm sorry, but I just realised you're not BLUEALLTHRU so I'm no longer invested in this discussion.

I've only got 2 BAT weeks this season, so I don't have time to waste on other Bombers that I simply don't care about as much.

Nothing personal. You’re actually fun to have around, but the gates have been open 20 minutes and you’re already spread across 4 match threads.

What gives?
To be honest, it's out of spite. I posted the update to my Media thread (that no-one is reading) tonight so that it wouldn't get lost with all the match threads ... and then almost instantly I got a notification to say I'd been tagged into a couple of match threads already. So now everyone has to put up with me hanging around like a bad smell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry, but I just realised you're not BLUEALLTHRU so I'm no longer invested in this discussion.

I've only got 2 BAT weeks this season, so I don't have time to waste on other Bombers that I simply don't care about as much.
I’m not BLUEALLTHRU ? You worked that out all by yourself? I was wrong about you!!

To be honest, it's out of spite. I posted the update to me Media thread (that no-one is reading) tonight so that it wouldn't get lost with all the match threads ... and then almost instantly I got a notification to say I'd been tagged into a couple of match threads already. So now everyone has to put up with me hanging around like a bad smell.
I read it! I liked what Proper Gander had to say about me and cassettes 🥳

Bombers are clearly just upset that they weren't mentioned.

To be honest, it's out of spite. I posted the update to my Media thread (that no-one is reading) tonight so that it wouldn't get lost with all the match threads ... and then almost instantly I got a notification to say I'd been tagged into a couple of match threads already. So now everyone has to put up with me hanging around like a bad smell.
D4CAC155-2F3C-4915-8BEE-00FD8A40ECB8.gif

Official Match Thread S33 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at the Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back