Official Match Thread S33 Round 5 - Gold City Royals vs Mount Buller Demons at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Not sure which of these is supposed to me me. I've played for both of these states.
Well the guy on all 4's reminds me of our current spot on the ladder which I'm sure U2tigers is quite happy with

However may as well go with the happy SA guy, we are due a win and the fridge said they're not submitting their team sheet again this week

Well the guy on all 4's reminds me of our current spot on the ladder which I'm sure U2tigers is quite happy with

However may as well go with the happy SA guy, we are due a win and the fridge said they're not submitting their team sheet again this week
Happy with that. My QLD guernsey doesn't match the one in the photo anyway.

mount-buller-demons-png.1190566

MT. BULLER DEMONS | OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

ROUND 5 vs ROYALS

B: Yakker - manangatang - Heardy_101
HB: PaythePerryman - Oddhawk - Van_Dyke
C: haydo - moginie - DemonJim
HF: jmoo wan - Tarkyn_24 - sausageroll
F: Azarole - sante - Bluelegs
FOLL: Hate - Proper Gander - cooney
INT: cats2rise - Headless

EMERG : Quivorir DERO _Cayz_ lanky_wes

It’s a shame you posted this so early in the week. I was looking forward to giving DemonJim shit for missing out on selection again

It’s a shame you posted this so early in the week. I was looking forward to giving DemonJim sh*t for missing out on selection again
Try and kick more goals than I did in season 15 ya flog!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow I hardly recognised you. You're the guy that always comes top 3 in the EKA, right?
Not always. I was disqualified one season. Apparently receiving SFA Life Membership somehow makes you ineligible that season. Madness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S33 Round 5 - Gold City Royals vs Mount Buller Demons at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back