Official Match Thread S36 RD 2 East Side Phoenix v Coney Island Warriors @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Game day bitches. Obligatory hungover day after my birthday (don’t think I didn’t notice the lack of happy birthday messages here 😡)

It was nice of Essendon to try and **** me however.

IT'S GAME DAY FOLKS!!!!

Digital Collage Art GIF by Paint the World

Billy87 Itsmyshow MP_ Jhye Clark 13 The Majestic Callums_Guns jackenny madman18 Drunkgoliath Wise Guy Sam thewizardmelon Zoops SunsphereParker TY24 The Blue Weirdo Catsnlakers Shermy Red mist DemurePrincess Krazy Kris Rankine2Rachele sey666 akkaps

Game day bitches. Obligatory hungover day after my birthday (don’t think I didn’t notice the lack of happy birthday messages here 😡)

It was nice of Essendon to try and * me however.
1321930073820_4658976.png

Hello all! Sorry for my absence, I decided to warm up for todays Qooty with a marathon (inspired by HARPSichord of course).

So if you see me hobbling in the forward line, no you damn didn’t! Let’s send these Warriors packing back to whatever town they came from! Was it Cuckoo Island or Crazy island? Either way, your holiday ends today, folks!

It was nice of Essendon to try and * me however.

Happy ‘reminder you were once born like every other human’ Day

3 cheers for zackah

Hip hip!

Sad Fun GIF by Quiz Meisters

Hip hip!

Hip hip!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello all! Sorry for my absence, I decided to warm up for todays Qooty with a marathon (inspired by HARPSichord of course).

So if you see me hobbling in the forward line, no you damn didn’t! Let’s send these Warriors packing back to whatever town they came from! Was it Cuckoo Island or Crazy island? Either way, your holiday ends today, folks!
Don't worry, nobody is going to see you because all the action will be at the other end of the ground.

How'd you go mate?

Righto toxic Purple7x08_24 SBYM spudmaster Dinsdale Volbeat FootyGuy13 zackah Ocha905 Agent93 Reginald Perrin Freofalcon Piggy Smalls The Filth Wizard TubbsFarquhar pantskyle TheInjuryFactory Mofra Raveneyes Mesc Snuffaluphagus it’s game day. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the bin chickens are dumpster diving, the Tillies are in a semi, Freo won by a ton and zackah is working on a birthday hangover. Life’s good, a sim win would be the sprinkles on the cherry on the icing on the cake but even if it stooges us again it doesn’t matter in the end because life is still good.

Righto toxic Purple7x08_24 SBYM spudmaster Dinsdale Volbeat FootyGuy13 zackah Ocha905 Agent93 Reginald Perrin Freofalcon Piggy Smalls The Filth Wizard TubbsFarquhar pantskyle TheInjuryFactory Mofra Raveneyes Mesc Snuffaluphagus it’s game day. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the bin chickens are dumpster diving, the Tillies are in a semi, Freo won by a ton and zackah is working on a birthday hangover. Life’s good, a sim win would be the sprinkles on the cherry on the icing on the cake but even if it stooges us again it doesn’t matter in the end because life is still good.

life-with-derek-lonely.gif

Tim And Eric Comedy GIF

How'd you go mate?

Just missed a PB by about 2 mins but given it was 28 degrees, I’m happy with the result, pretty warm morning to be a running melon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back