Official Match Thread S38, Round 15 (International Round) - Las Vegas Bears v Baghdad Bombers at FNB Stadium, Johannesburg South Africa

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey I didn’t know of your health issues but I wish you all the luck in the world, you’re without meeting you personally a lady who I have grown to respect and admire.

I love Cairns and FNQ too buy the way and Port Douglas and Cape Tribulation are absolutely beautiful.

All the very best.

Ps. Travelling with Chipmunk would test my patience due to his love of nuts😂
It would be the constant ****ing munching in your ear that would do my head in!

1730115430945.gif

Yeah! Nah!

That noise! 🙉

It would be the constant ****ing munching in you ear that would do my head in!

View attachment 2153339

Yeah! Nah!

That noise! 🙉

That’s why you have noise cancelling earphones, so you can listen to whatever it is you are nomming in the Song Contest at full volume.

I think it’s pretending to like a genre you clearly love which is the issue 😛
The perfect foil for your pretend dislike of rock

Speaking of rock, I still miss guero

I'd drink myself to regret and forget too if I played for Baghdad.
I was having a wine to make YOU look prettier… pass me the bottle please bc it’s not working what so ever!

Threes Company Eye Roll GIF by TV Land Classic

Actually just tap the IV line in 👍🏻😜

Well I’m glad I could teach you something. I will use cash as much as possible. It’s taking away our privacy imo.
I would say I'm pretty lax with that stuff. I don't carry a physical wallet anyway. It's all just on apple wallet on my phone and all it takes is a smile to use it.

I'm waiting for the day where I can have a digital licence on my phone.

I would say I'm pretty lax with that stuff. I don't carry a physical wallet anyway. It's all just on apple wallet on my phone and all it takes is a smile to use it.

Why don’t they just implant a microchip in our noggins.

In all seriousness I understand the future is here but I’m resisting till I have no choice.

[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]]]" data-quote="MWPP" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Hello my friend

This is for you ;)
For old time’s sake

Wordle [emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]],[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]]]] [emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]]]/[emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]]]]

🟦
🟦
🟧
🟦🟧🟦🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Hey this is tough

HEART
AMONG
VAULT
DABBY
BAWDY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually cannot remember the last time I used cash in Australia , or went to Nando's (anywhere) but I'm guessing it would've been in the prepandemic (cash) / pre-2010 (Nando's) .

And I also only just learnt that the original Nando's store was founded in Jo'burg in '87 (I would've assumed Nando's was a lot older than that, and founded somewhere closer to Portugal) . One for the next trivia night.
As an Italian, I only use cash, its keeps things simple. Plus, it has a way of avoiding unwanted attention from the tax department

Finally I might get some reprieve from the post-match shower shenanigans.

It's hard being a rookie these days.
Next season you can prank the rookies with all the post-match shower shenanigans you like. Ask Test Tickle he will give you plenty of pranking ideas.

testy shower fun.gif

As an Italian, I only use cash, its keeps things simple. Plus, it has a way of avoiding unwanted attention from the tax department
Besides, you can't put cryptocurrency in a sock and use it as a weapon ... just sayin'

Besides, you can't put cryptocurrency in a sock and use it as a weapon ... just sayin'
I tried that cryptocurrency stuff once, it didn't quite work out well for us.

fat tony coin.png

Why don’t they just implant a microchip in our noggins.
It's gotta have something to hold onto, not all of us are viable.
In all seriousness I understand the future is here but I’m resisting till I have no choice.
Explains your reluctance to accept my captaincy ... and its inevitable demise.

I’ve taken all me cards out of apple wallet bc I kept getting hacked! The banks said that’s how the bastards were getting in. 🤷🏼‍♀️

The perfect foil for your pretend dislike of rock

Speaking of rock, I still miss guero
Where is that campaigner? Hiding under a rock 😳
Crush may not have put it so delicately!

Good poster and would be good if we could get him back along with Maximus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S38, Round 15 (International Round) - Las Vegas Bears v Baghdad Bombers at FNB Stadium, Johannesburg South Africa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back