Official Match Thread S38, Round 15 (International Round) - Las Vegas Bears v Baghdad Bombers at FNB Stadium, Johannesburg South Africa

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve taken all me cards out of apple wallet bc I kept getting hacked! The banks said that’s how the bastards were getting in. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry to hear :(

Yeah I should probably be more careful, especially now that my point-earning, card-churning days are over (grrr, the banks cottoned on and the deals aren't as good anyway)...

It's gotta have something to hold onto, not all of us are viable.

Explains your reluctance to accept my captaincy ... and its inevitable demise.
Facts Good Point GIF by Bounce

Where is that campaigner? Hiding under a rock 😳
Crush may not have put it so delicately!

Good poster and would be good if we could get him back along with Maximus.
His living his dream life and sadly for us I don't think we will see him again.
Hopefully one day we will see them both back here.

Guero Postcard.png

Hurley burley Johannesburg huh?
Hi Bombers hopefully the weather doesn’t get too hot and sticky and we get the job done with a loss.
Can’t imagine the melts if we beat tony & the Bars.

IMG_0328.jpeg

I have nothing planned. It's impossible to plan anything at the moment due to my health/treatment and to be honest. It has been an adjustment as I'm a planner and I love having things to look forward to/planning my life out in advance but that's how it is for now. A lifelong friend (the younger brother of the one who got hitched in the UK in 2022 Chipmunk - and the one I am closer to despite the 3 year age gap as we are more similar personality wise) and also a cousin of mine are getting married in the UK/USA respectively next year and as much as I would love to go to at least one of them, it's impossible to commit at the moment.

If a window opens up there will be a local or interstate getaway somewhere that is booked closer to the time. The most recent last-minute getaway was to Cairns in August (and flights/accommodations/tours were surprisingly reasonable despite the short notice). The timing was impeccable too. Swimming under waterfalls and snorkelling the great barrier reef were my personal highlights.
Health/Treatment? Sounds serious. I hope things are manageable for you.

Hurley burley Johannesburg huh?
Hi Bombers hopefully the weather doesn’t get too hot and sticky and we get the job done with a loss.
Can’t imagine the melts if we beat tony & the Bars.

View attachment 2153410
Make sure you wash that chocolate down with one of the many varieties of Tony beers.

tony24_copy.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S38, Round 15 (International Round) - Las Vegas Bears v Baghdad Bombers at FNB Stadium, Johannesburg South Africa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back