Media S38 'The EDGE RUCK POWER RANKINGS'

Remove this Banner Ad

Sacrilege, we are the Heart and Soul of any Qootball team
I forgot in this politically correct world we can no longer smirk at you and call you useless braindead flogs.

Well Done Reaction GIF

I forgot in this politically correct world we can no longer smirk at you and call you useless braindead flogs.

Well Done Reaction GIF
Mods can you please thread ban this Midget Midfielder.

Some people get mad when they are randomly tagged.
Unless it’s in my weekly game thread with them, I try not to.

And…I’m a sheep, not a minnow. :winkv1:
I'm not 'some people'

I'm a poster starved of attention. And skill. And success.

ROUND 2 POWER RANKINGS

RANKPLAYERTEAMGAMESH/O TotalH/O AVGDT TotalDT AVG
1NaturalDisasterFuries23115.5213106.5
2cats2riseDemons23115.516582.5
3spudmasterWarrriors2301517889
4DERRINALPHILRoys2301513065
5AnUltimateRessieWonders113137373
6CapBears22512.517085
7StrigoiHawks22512.513467
8FalconistaGumbies22311.58040
9GreyCrowRoyals2201017286
10U2tigersOld Boys1994242
11damickySwamprats2178.517989.5
12Ljp86Dragons216813065
13MayTheNorthBeWithUBombers273.511055

Not a great week for most of us Rucks.

Each and Every one of us Rucks need to go back to your Coaches and LG's and remind them that we are the Heart and Soul of their teams. And that the LG needs to understand to not **** around with you. They need to be reminded to leave you at Ruck and not sub you out of the game.

No less then 5 Rucks were subbed out of the game and moved to other pissant positions. Not good enough Captains of those teams. Poor Ljp86 was moved out of the Ruck so quickly, he didn't even get a Hit out. And even worse is 2 weeks in a row now MayTheNorthBeWithU has been subbed out of the Ruck early in his matches. The Poor bloke will never get comfortable as a Ruck if they keep doing this to him.

NaturalDisaster is on fire though and quite rightly is leading The Edge Power Rankings after 2 rounds, with a just as impressive cats2rise close behind, only trailing due to the DT points component.

And Remember Rucks.

The Edge - "To all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose, and your Rucking stay true."

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Bono

I've always said the ruck power ratings is the best thread in the SFA.

Just one thing, base it on DT, not just hitouts.
After having 28 odd disposals on Sunday and kicking a couple of goals to start the season, if we could also include those stats to make me look better that'd be swell.

After having 28 odd disposals on Sunday and kicking a couple of goals to start the season, if we could also include those stats to make me look better that'd be swell.
The last time I did these Ranking I included all the main stats like possessions and Goals, and also if you beat the other Ruck in a direct contest.

I also took note of who committed the great SIN as a Ruck, who caught the Qootball. (disgraceful)

It just took way to much time, and I am going to see how this season goes (interest wise) to see if I should add more next season. (taking it for granted I will stay ruck next season)

ROUND 2 POWER RANKINGS

RANKPLAYERTEAMGAMESH/O TotalH/O AVGDT TotalDT AVG
1NaturalDisasterFuries23115.5213106.5
2cats2riseDemons23115.516582.5
3spudmasterWarrriors2301517889
4DERRINALPHILRoys2301513065
5AnUltimateRessieWonders113137373
6CapBears22512.517085
7StrigoiHawks22512.513467
8FalconistaGumbies22311.58040
9GreyCrowRoyals2201017286
10U2tigersOld Boys1994242
11damickySwamprats2178.517989.5
12Ljp86Dragons216813065
13MayTheNorthBeWithUBombers273.511055

Not a great week for most of us Rucks.

Each and Every one of us Rucks need to go back to your Coaches and LG's and remind them that we are the Heart and Soul of their teams. And that the LG needs to understand to not **** around with you. They need to be reminded to leave you at Ruck and not sub you out of the game.

No less then 5 Rucks were subbed out of the game and moved to other pissant positions. Not good enough Captains of those teams. Poor Ljp86 was moved out of the Ruck so quickly, he didn't even get a Hit out. And even worse is 2 weeks in a row now MayTheNorthBeWithU has been subbed out of the Ruck early in his matches. The Poor bloke will never get comfortable as a Ruck if they keep doing this to him.

NaturalDisaster is on fire though and quite rightly is leading The Edge Power Rankings after 2 rounds, with a just as impressive cats2rise close behind, only trailing due to the DT points component.

And Remember Rucks.

The Edge - "To all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose, and your Rucking stay true."
I'm gonna put the 'hit' in 'hit-out' this weekend, U2tigers!
flatten that footy.jpg

The Sam Drapers of Sweet. Offer next to nothing.
Mods can you please thread ban this Midget Midfielder.
U2tigers as you were dragged out of the ruck at the 15 minute mark of the second quarter I'm assuming your not winning this
OOB’s in disarray

I remember one game last season I was Rucking really well and still got subbed out of the game, 4 times I was pulled off, very unfair for a dominant Ruck like myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media S38 'The EDGE RUCK POWER RANKINGS'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back