Media S38 'The EDGE RUCK POWER RANKINGS'

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember one game last season I was Rucking really well and still got subbed out of the game, 4 times I was pulled off, very unfair for a dominant Ruck like myself.

Leave it, Pugsley

I remember one game last season I was Rucking really well and still got subbed out of the game, 4 times I was pulled off, very unfair for a dominant Ruck like myself.
never heard you complain about being pulled off 4 times before Testy :p

The Ophidian Old Boys Ruck U2tigers ran the Old Boys Ruck Rover Braklet and Rover Over The Post through vertical leap training last week which translated to a great game from the group on Sunday (U2 109DT, Braks 112DT, OTP 77DT).

All you lazy rucking campaigners take note and lift your training regime if you want to compete with the OOBs engine room this season!

followers jump trng.png

The Ophidian Old Boys Ruck U2tigers ran the Old Boys Ruck Rover Braklet and Rover Over The Post through vertical leap training last week which translated to a great game from the group on Sunday (U2 109DT, Braks 112DT, OTP 77DT).

All you lazy rucking campaigners take note and lift your training regime if you want to compete with the OOBs engine room this season!

View attachment 2076969
Hi Scythe94 and moginie do you feel the need to respond and advise how a real engine room dominates?

Hi Scythe94 and moginie do you feel the need to respond and advise how a real engine room dominates?
We let our qooty do the talking and right now we run this conversation.

They underestimate us at their peril.

Last edited:
I don't want to be uncouth c2r but there's no way to report these numbers politely

339 total DT points
70 total disposals
22 total tackles
8 total goals
3 dominant performances

I don't want to be uncouth c2r but there's no way to report these numbers politely

339 total DT points
70 total disposals
22 total tackles
8 total goals
3 dominant performances
Tigerturbulance
Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

339 total DT points
70 total disposals
22 total tackles
8 total goals
3 dominant performances
At least include Hitouts in this thread, or get the **** out.

Who gives a rats ass about those stats by themselves.

Sure thing 🤗

1723438594707.png

Ahhhhhhh, season 36. What a sexy season!
It will go down as one of the greats, right behind the victorious S38 Mount Buller Demons!

I didn't want to steal you thunder Bono

ROUND 3 POWER RANKINGS

RANKChangePLAYERTEAMGAMESH/O TotalH/O AVGDT TotalDT AVG
1UP 3DERRINALPHILRoys3481620167
2NO CHANGEcats2riseDemons34615.327190.3
3UP 2AnUltimateRessieWonders2281416180.5
4DOWN 3NaturalDisasterFuries34113.627090
5DOWN 2spudmasterWarrriors34113.624280.6
6UP 1StrigoiHawks34013.320468
7DOWN 1CapBears3391326187
8NO CHANGEFalconistaGumbies3361215652
9UP 2damickySwamprats33210.625484.6
10NO CHANGEU2tigersOld Boys2199.515175.5
11DOWN 2GreyCrowRoyals3289.323277.3
12NO CHANGELjp86Dragons216813065
13NO CHANGEMayTheNorthBeWithUBombers3134.318461.3

RUCK OF THE WEEK
cats2rise is a worthy winner of Ruck of the week. He may not have won the hit-out battle against DERRINALPHIL, losing a great battle 15-18, but he was a huge reason the Demons won. Kicking 3 goals and amassing 106 DT points this week. DERRINALPHIL won't be disappointed in missing out on this award, as he does move to the top of the Power Rankings.

Other News

In a bit of good news, the Qooty Gods have heard all our Ruck Prayers, and only subbed out Cap this week later in the game. Cap was still able to amass 14 hit-outs before being subbed out.

Another good performer this week was U2tigers , who was able to get involved in the game with 109 DT points, and if i don't say so myself was a big reason BRAB was able to kick his 10 goals. My delivery to him was nothing short of superb.

Now to the Bad stuff

The Bombers have a huge decision to make. 3 games and 3 losses already. What is this decision?

Well MayTheNorthBeWithU has played all 3 games this season, and is averaging only 4.3 Hit-outs per game. As the Heart and Soul Player of his team this is totally unacceptable and he should be ashamed of his start to the season.

The Bomber should be thinking very hard on whether they ditch him as the Ruck and go with another player?
Watch this space on how the Bombers handle this.

The Edge - "To all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose, and your Rucking stay true."

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Media S38 'The EDGE RUCK POWER RANKINGS'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back