Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve asked this before and don’t really have a handle on it myself but why does the AFL media refuse to engage with the Port Adelaide Fan base’s frustration with Koch and Hinkley?

Caro, Whateley, several age journalists, SEN, David Zita, etc etc have all backed Ken repeatedly. They’ve attacked the fan base as ungrateful, called the fans feral, vermin and other names. We are supposed to back and support Ken forever because he came to us in 2013 when we were at a low ebb.

I’m not a fan of booing but what can port fans do to show their dissatisfaction with Koch and Ken?

Don’t show up to bloody games, it’s so frign obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He’s not there to care. He’s there to get the team to perform at their optimum and win a premiership. Twelve years tells me he can’t so get rid of him.
I'm using care in the broadest definition. He should care about the prospects of the football club. He should care about the integrity of the football department. He should care that members are respected.

I'm just saying caring (i.e. doing his job properly) is the absolute bare minimum for anyone, let alone someone being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars annually.

Why aren’t we allowed to boo him exactly

The more they go on about it, the more supporters will do it

I wonder if this is reason why Koch or Richardson haven't made statements about the booing. Another is that they would say supporters that boo Hinkley are not worthy of their time and attention and commentary. I just cannot trust my own 'hope' that they haven't said a word because they no longer support daddy donuts.

With all due respect, I think you're the one with zero awareness here. Kane knows. He doesn't care.

His job is not to make factual and logically sound and consistent arguments, his job is to drive engagement. Positive or negative, doesn't matter. Every time you read or comment on a Kane Cornes article or video, even if that comment is 'you have no idea Cornes you dickhead', he wins and you lose.
That's a fair read on him & why I dont listen to any of these people. I havent clicked on a Kornes article or video for years. The only info I get on him & any of the other attack dogs is from the quotes listed by posters on here.

Last edited:
Hinkly the PAFC snake oil salesman!
He tells us it's a very even competition???
If it's an even comp why did this happen???
Brisbane win by 79 points @ home
Carlton win by 36 points @ home
Gws by 22 points
Crows by 30 points
Collingwood by 42 points
This guy is very careless with the truth.
The booing is justified.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has his conjunctivitis cleared up?

Ken conjunctivitis:
6da069879cdacbb7c08323adeb94c6b7.jpg

GC: I wonder what Geelong's record is, I wonder what Carlton's record is in that regard?? !!!!

Who f***ing cares.......how about Carlton's trajectory since sacking the previous coach!!......how about the Geelong coach being a 2 time premiership winner!!!??

What a muppet!
Yeah like Row, 61% across the board lol, 3 negative stats and he comes out with a positive.

Yeah but then you miss out on the booing. Versus Brisbane I was talking hissing and cursing with others that I didn't hear the booing ... I'm bloody disappointed!!!
Well it is anyone’s right to go to games, but if ppl really want the coach sacked ASAP, then stop going to games. Management & even the AFL will sit up and take notice if they get extremely low crowds, they won’t give a shit about the boo’s.

Stick to the facts and statistics over the last decade, just say I don't care who the coach is, these are the statistics and they don't lie.
When Graham Corned read out the statistics I messaged in, he almost choked when he read the win loss ration for wins against top 4 sides, Muppet head Row had to repeat it again.

Is that when he then said, I wonder what other clubs stats are for that???

Anyone have those stats? Not that it matters much because I would take 3% w/l against top 4 sides if the 3% was a premiership or two.

Well it is anyone’s right to go to games, but if ppl really want the coach sacked ASAP, then stop going to games. Management & even the AFL will sit up and take notice if they get extremely low crowds, they won’t give a shit about the boo’s.

They already do give a shit about the boos.

Yep, happened last time he got a rocket. We won 13 in a row.

That categorically will not happen this time but it's interesting when the effort appears.
Looking at the next month, we might be lucky to win 1 in a row!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back