Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from Chambery, France, where the riders are about to pass through on Stage 5 of TdF 2024.

Sadly I couldn’t get a big SACK HINKLEY banner done for the event ;) bit of a badly sprained ankle on Mt Blanc the other day has slowed me down somewhat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even AI knows I'm a Port fan rather than "outside noise".

Not attending is great and I fully encourage people who have had enough to stay away. Low crowds matter.

Booing is also excellent. This is a club who held a national day of mourning over a sticker and who regularly pots its own supporters. If you don't think they'll care about booing, watch what happens over the next few weeks. They are physically incapable of rising above being held accountable. Booing reveals that we ****ing hate them in a way they can't control or spin and they ****ing hate it. They've already got their attack dogs out in full force.

A two pronged attack can absolutely be successful and it's going to happen regardless. We're getting a sub 30k crowd this week and those who do attend are going to boo and it's gonna be great.

I'm probably in the no boo camp unless we are getting flogged too.

We're getting flogged. The scoreboard is ugly, ugly reading. 250+ games without a grand final. It's all time record flogging of the fans.

Not many teams would boo their coach before the opening bounce but hey, we're in completely unprecedented territory with no other mechanism to make the board act aside from trying to kill the club financially.

Booing isn't just justified, at this point we're dutybound as Port Adelaide supporters to do it.

GC: I wonder what Geelong's record is, I wonder what Carlton's record is in that regard?? !!!!

Who f***ing cares.......how about Carlton's trajectory since sacking the previous coach!!......how about the Geelong coach being a 2 time premiership winner!!!??

What a muppet!

Against Top-4?

I have it somewhere.

Not attending is great and I fully encourage people who have had enough to stay away. Low crowds matter.

Booing is also excellent. This is a club who held a national day of mourning over a sticker and who regularly pots its own supporters. If you don't think they'll care about booing, watch what happens over the next few weeks. They are physically incapable of rising above being held accountable. Booing reveals that we ****ing hate them in a way they can't control or spin and they ****ing hate it. They've already got their attack dogs out in full force.

A two pronged attack can absolutely be successful and it's going to happen regardless. We're getting a sub 30k crowd this week and those who do attend are going to boo and it's gonna be great.

IMG_1444.jpeg

The irony is that if the choice was between an empty stadium and 45,000 fans booing Hinkley, Koch would choose the latter.

It’s a false choice. They go together.

Even the most present supporters eventually begin to protest with their feet, if their voices aren’t heard.

El Zorro knows it. The Argentines protest going to the “canchas”, but their patience isn’t limitless. Eventually, if the crisis lingers on, the stadia start to get empty.

Greetings from Chambery, France, where the riders are about to pass through on Stage 5 of TdF 2024.

Sadly I couldn’t get a big SACK HINKLEY banner done for the event ;) bit of a badly sprained ankle on Mt Blanc the other day has slowed me down somewhat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sprained ankle? Ken would still declare you fit and select you without missing a game

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s the same movie year after year:

It's not that hard surely. Back in the Footy Park days the "eddie's a w***er" chant would often do the rounds.
haha I remember that, but probs needs the cheer squad involved, but an anti-hinkley chant wouldn't work for them.

haha I remember that, but probs needs the cheer squad involved, but an anti-hinkley chant wouldn't work for them.
Is the Alberton Crowd still a thing?

To be honest, enough people on the Hill would do enough, could probably rope the opposition fans in too.

PORTesters

I will boo in PORTuguese, then.

It’s simple. We call it “vaia” (‘to boo’ is “vaiar”):

— BUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
You could make a fortune selling vuvuzelas outside the ground this week

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

For the first time since his appointment back in 2012 the media pressure is getting to Ken. He is now calling on the fans to support the boys. It looks like that demonstration of dissatisfaction after the Lions game has got to Ken. Ken once flew under the media's radar but is now seen as a man under pressure. We can only hope that Koch has also applied some pressure.

Is the Alberton Crowd still a thing?

To be honest, enough people on the Hill would do enough, could probably rope the opposition fans in too.
TAC are still active, they were on the hill for the last home game. They might be thinking of staying there as the usual cheer squad have too many happy clappers.

For the first time since his appointment back in 2012 the media pressure is getting to Ken. He is now calling on the fans to support the boys. It looks like that demonstration of dissatisfaction after the Lions game has got to Ken. Ken once flew under the media's radar but is now seen as a man under pressure. We can only hope that Koch has also applied some pressure.
We do support the boys. We just think they need a better coach.

We do support the boys. We just think they need a better coach.
That's more classic Ken isn't it? There's no way you're booing me, I'm the Messiah, you're booing the players. It's never Ken, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back