Roast Sack Horse

Sack Longmire tomorrow?

• yes

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • monday

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbh, if Horse is still coaching next year, I'm going to take a hiatus as a supporter. I'll still keep up to date, and lurk, but I don't know if I will be able to watch games knowing he's in charge.

With hearing how our team has acted before and during the grand final, I think he's leadership should be questioned, because we aren't breeding a positive club.

As soon as he's gone, I'll come back.

Of course I'll probably be in the thick of it a the beginning of the season.

I enjoy watching winning games and Horse is damn good at winning games. I'd rather finish on top and make the GF than finish like Port, the Pies out of the eight, or Carlton, just making up the numbers. The fact that we won so many games and crushed two tough finals wins suggests we are close, very bloody close. Teams are built with patience and a bit of luck. A fitter list, some better team work, maybe some practical steps like picking up an extra tall defender, more depth overall.

Look how many Brisbane fans were calling for Fagan's head early this season. Some fans just struggle with emotional challenges, prone to collapse in fear and chaos. All the best athletes come second for a while before they come first.

We came second, like Brisbane did last year. We also need to brace some needs, tweak a few things, like Geelong did too after a series of final losses. Our team showed a big improvement this year but it still needs more progress.

We need to refresh our bath water, maybe even fish out a floater. It's a waste to throw out the bath, the babies, the nanny, the towels, and all the soap when this team is a shade away from getting it all together. Let's not defenestrate the ducks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoy watching winning games and Horse is damn good at winning games. I'd rather finish on top and make the GF than finish like Port, the Pies out of the eight, or Carlton, just making up the numbers. The fact that we won so many games and crushed two tough finals wins suggests we are close, very bloody close. Teams are built with patience and a bit of luck. A fitter list, some better team work, maybe some practical steps like picking up an extra tall defender, more depth overall.

Look how many Brisbane fans were calling for Fagan's head early this season. Some fans just struggle with emotional challenges, prone to collapse in fear and chaos. All the best athletes come second for a while before they come first.

We came second, like Brisbane did last year. We also need to brace some needs, tweak a few things, like Geelong did too after a series of final losses. Our team showed a big improvement this year but it still needs more progress.

We need to refresh our bath water, maybe even fish out a floater. It's a waste to throw out the bath, the babies, the nanny, the towels, and all the soap when this team is a shade away from getting it all together. Let's not defenestrate the ducks!
Good call. I will watch a number of this year's games during the off-season because they bring so much pleasure. It is just unfortunate that that little voice in the back of my head (usually Mrs Dosser) will be saying "Yeah, but look how we ended up".

Tbh, if Horse is still coaching next year, I'm going to take a hiatus as a supporter. I'll still keep up to date, and lurk, but I don't know if I will be able to watch games knowing he's in charge.

With hearing how our team has acted before and during the grand final, I think he's leadership should be questioned, because we aren't breeding a positive club.

As soon as he's gone, I'll come back.

Of course I'll probably be in the thick of it a the beginning of the season.
Kapers, you’re not normally one prone to melts!

Here’s hoping you’re here in 2025. With or without Horse (because I think it’ll be with).

Rubba, I normally love your posts, but boy I'm soooooo on the other side to so much you have said here.

Pies won a flag last year and we ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS PORT just with one more game.

I never saw or heard one person calling for Fagans head. They had a ton of injuries early in the season, I think it was three of their best 22 did their ACL's early.

Yes we came second, but definitely NOT like Brisbane did last year. Brisbane fought all game last year and if not for a bad umpiring call would have won. We on the hand.......

Harley just confirmed - Horse stays.
Maybe they should try rearranging the deck chairs then.
There is obviously some good football minds in the box. Maybe swap Longmire and Cameron around, GWS have always played with a bit of mongrel about them, God knows we could use some of that.

Rubba, I normally love your posts, but boy I'm soooooo on the other side to so much you have said here.

Pies won a flag last year and we ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS PORT just with one more game.

I never saw or heard one person calling for Fagans head. They had a ton of injuries early in the season, I think it was three of their best 22 did their ACL's early.

Yes we came second, but definitely NOT like Brisbane did last year. Brisbane fought all game last year and if not for a bad umpiring call would have won. We on the other hand.......DISSOLVED.

Fixed.

Yes we came second, but definitely NOT like Brisbane did last year. Brisbane fought all game last year and if not for a bad umpiring call would have won. We on the hand.......

As King would say its a fake 2nd, Brisbane supporters can chime in if they see this there were PLENTY of calls to move Fagan on after 0-3.

Geelong deserve 2nd place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Horse

Back