garth p

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2003
australia
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
st kilda
Do I feel sorry for them? Not on your nellie boys and girls.
They have made me sad on too many occasions.

Firstly when they coveted and then stole Plugger,and then when they enticed Big Bad Barry(s******, s******- he played lick a girl last night) to sin city.

On second thoughts ,we will keep Dal Santo, they can have the boofhead.

Oh, nearly forgot.. Tough luck New South Wales. :cool:

garth p said:
Do I feel sorry for them? Not on your nellie boys and girls.
They have made me sad on too many occasions.

Firstly when they coveted and then stole Plugger,and then when they enticed Big Bad Barry(s******, s******- he played lick a girl last night) to sin city.

On seCond thoughts ,we will keep Dal Santo, they can have the boofhead.

Oh. Tough luck New South Wales. :cool:

most expat victorians HATE the swans as much as you ...

im one of them!!! ONYA SAINTERS!! :p

Is it me, or a Saints supporters the new Carlton supporters of the AFL.

Can't cope with any criticism, poor winners, all to quick to quick to sink the boots into other teams whenever they are on a high.

Oh well, such is life. I'm sure they will be back to their usual in a year or so.

moomba said:

Can't cope with any criticism, poor winners, all to quick to quick to sink the boots into other teams whenever they are on a high.

Oh well, such is life. I'm sure they will be back to their usual in a year or so.
Pot. Kettle. Black.

I believe I must have missed Garths "we're gonna win" thread a couple days ago.

Ari said:
Pot. Kettle. Black.

I believe I must have missed Garths "we're gonna win" thread a couple days ago.

I am really not sure what you are referring to, I haven't seen Garths thread, but even so I am not sure what it would have to do with anythin I have posted.

moomba said:

There sure are some saints supporters I'd love to trade. Not particularly fussy what for either.

moomba said:

Very much the traits of a spoilt child.

Which makes sense considering the number of draft picks that have been given.

moomba said:

Have to agree with you Moomba at least here on Bigfooty.I'm not sure if it's a fair sample here but they do sure have their fair share of "characters" around here.

Winners are grinners I guess.

Ari said:
There is such a thing as a poor winner.

Sydney did well to get to the 2nd week of the finals..... pay them credit for that.

Bit rich coming from a Bomber don't you think? Contradicts the way most of your fellow 'supporters' act.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad, sad swans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back