Saints fans breaking out the injury excuses already?

Remove this Banner Ad

That's three players for a start.

I beleive Hamill had a whopping 4 touches against us last time, I also beleive Kosi got knocked out cold by Brock McLean because he cant' handle a little physical contact.

Hayes is a gun, no doubt. Woudl never say otherwise, but Kosi is a walking injury and Hamill is just a terrible footballer who negatively impacts his team.

For starters i wasn't including Hamil as a player that was better than any player on your list, I thought you had the football knowledge to work the 2 out for yourself.

Wow Mclean knocked him out, he wasn't the first though but that still doesn't change the fact that he is a better player than any player currently on your list.

Like i said before St Kilda > Melbourne.

For starters i wasn't including Hamil as a player that was better than any player on your list, he is quite a valuable player thats injured.

Perhaps you should learn to write English properly then, just a bit of advice from a fellow Bigfooty poster. It will make people think you're not as much of an idiot if you can make grammatical sense.

Wow Mclean knocked him out, he wasn't the first though but that still doesn't change the fact that he is a better player than any player currently on your list.

On second thought, there is no way anyone will not think you're an idiot.

Like i said before St Kilda > Melbourne.

Please

Then how come Melbourne keep beating St Kilda?

Those same players were 'fit' enough to play last year douche. Brock played injured last year as well, so did Green, so did Bruce and so did Robertson

Did you see Melbourne fans using injuries as an excuse for the Freo finals loss? No.

Hayes is a gun, no doubt - but Brock doesn't get compensated for - you just have to accept he is going to do a lot of damage. Just a fact of life.

[/B] An out clause, so to speak.

Gee thanks, but flattery will get you nowhere!

You may be forced to compensate! Blah blah blah ...... Different team, different times ... Saints by plenty!

Seeing Maguire injured was awesome, he's a deadset w@nker and I wil be giving him a massive spray on friday night about it, he's a douchebag and belong at St Kilda - if you're there feel free to mention to me how much of a dropkick you think I am. Will not happen.

Last time Melbourne played St Kilda I was sitting near YOUR members, and not ONE st kilda fan was willing to argue back with me. I'm hardly an intimidating physical presence, but it just seems your fans are actually in agreement with me when I mention you're the biggest joke of a football club and your fans are the worst bandwagoners in the country.

Anyway, talk is cheap, all that matters is that you're our bitches.
would absolutely relish the oppurtunity. Come around to the M15 area nancy boy.

Perhaps you should learn to write English properly then, just a bit of advice from a fellow Bigfooty poster. It will make people think you're not as much of an idiot if you can make grammatical sense.

I just thought that you had the football knowledge to work out the 2 players for yourself. looks like i thought wrong, your football knowledge is non existent.

On second thought, there is no way anyone will not think you're an idiot.

As long as your posting on this forum you have me well covered in the idiot stakes.

Then how come Melbourne keep beating St Kilda?

Injuries, St Kilda can't get there best players on the park.

St Kilda > Melbourne.

would absolutely relish the oppurtunity. Come around to the M15 area nancy boy.

Funny you say that, but that's precisely where i was in the elimination final when not a single saints fan had the balls to stand up to me. Your team is a disgrace.

Pop on round to the GA area behind the goals, you'll notice me. Feel free to walk right up and introduce yourself, but be prepared for a massive barrage of abuse.

I remember a Saints supporter telling me they were going to win the flag halfway through the last quarter in the elimination final last year. Didn't hang around much longer :D .
Should be a good game to be honest, I think we should honestly knock them off as they will be missing their best player in Riewoldt and maybe a couple of others, we're missing Rivers but Riewoldt out cancels it out. I'll just be happy with a win.

I just thought that you had the football knowledge to work out the 2 players for yourself. looks like i thought wrong, your football knowledge is non existent.

No, now you're just making excuses for your lack of education.

As long as your posting on this forum you have me well covered in the idiot stakes.

Disagree, last season I accurately predicted 7 out of 8 finalists before the NAB cup had even begun. You would do well to listen to me.

Injuries, St Kilda can't get there best players on the park.

St Kilda > Melbourne.

Excuses, again. Besides, if they can't get their best players out on the park - how do you know they're better than Melbourne's? Especially considering Melbourne keep beating them.

I remember a Saints supporter telling me they were going to win the flag halfway through the last quarter in the elimination final last year. Didn't hang around much longer :D .
Should be a good game to be honest, I think we should honestly knock them off as they will be missing their best player in Riewoldt and maybe a couple of others, we're missing Rivers but Riewoldt out cancels it out. I'll just be happy with a win.

Yep will be a tough one for us, Melb has had a better preparation but funny game football.:) :thumbsu:

Funny you say that, but that's precisely where i was in the elimination final when not a single saints fan had the balls to stand up to me. Your team is a disgrace.

Pop on round to the GA area behind the goals, you'll notice me. Feel free to walk right up and introduce yourself, but be prepared for a massive barrage of abuse.
Now I know you are a liar as well as a nancy boy.
How will I notice you, the gay mardi gra look or a library monitor? or just listen for an idiot spewing crap?

love the passion going on here keep it up:thumbsu: and as much as i love brocky boy, lenny would absolutly smash the shizen outta him if he wanted to either playing footy or in a scrap.. rJ you know this! yes brocky is tough if not one of the toughest, but lenny... well the mans a psycho lets be honest!

love the passion going on here keep it up:thumbsu: and as much as i love brocky boy, lenny would absolutly smash the shizen outta him if he wanted to either playing footy or in a scrap.. rJ you know this! yes brocky is tough if not one of the toughest, but lenny... well the mans a psycho lets be honest!

This isn't an attack on his character, but the guy is the biggest hypocrite in the AFL.
Goes around mouthing off at players who take out a Saint, then dishes it out himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear! And I remember a Dees fan in nineteen hundred and something who said something .... You haven't caught up with your injury list then...?

No, now you're just making excuses for your lack of education.

NO, i'm just telling it the way it is. I even mentioned the same in an earlier post on the same thread. You just didn't have the football knowledge to work it out.

Disagree, last season I accurately predicted 7 out of 8 finalists before the NAB cup had even begun. You would do well to listen to me.

Thats hilarious, you're confusing football knowledge with blind luck.

Excuses, again. Besides, if they can't get their best players out on the park - how do you know they're better than Melbourne's? Especially considering Melbourne keep beating them.

When they had a near full list to choose from in a brief period in 2005 they smashed you, You're very insecure about this especially feeling the need to start a thread about it, Face it your list is inferior to St Kilda's in every way.

When they had a near full list to choose from in a brief period in 2005 they smashed you, You're very insecure about this especially feeling the need to start a thread about it, Face it your list is inferior to St Kilda's in every way.

Ok, I'll ignore your back peddling about the fact you don't know the difference between the numbers two and three, and just address this point:

why would I be insecure about a team we continually smash?

Because I'm not. I just enjoy smashing them because their fans are a pack of weak dogs who wouldn't know a football if it hit them in the face (and I would like to see that happen for the record).

They are the WORST club in the history of the AFL. And that's a scientifically proven FACT. There is simply no bottom to their pit of crapness, and we will smash them on Friday. No question, it isn't even possible that they could win because their team just doesn't beat ours in normal circumstances. Just doesn't happen.

They had a full list to choose from bar TWO players in that final. Two.

In every final last year, every team was missing at least two players.

Not to mention the fact they think Michael Gardiner is somehow going to make them competitive in the ruck? GHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA classic.. they will get smashed out of the middle by the league's best young midfield group. Just the same as both matches last year.

NO, i'm just telling it the way it is. I even mentioned the same in an earlier post on the same thread. You just didn't have the football knowledge to work it out.

Thats hilarious, you're confusing football knowledge with blind luck.

Nail Hammer Head.:) :thumbsu:

I don't know if reason is needed being bay 13, but I'll bring it anyway.

Just comparing the injuries, going by what is in the papers, these players will be missing for each side due to injury or lack of fitness due to interrupted preseason:

STK
Riewolt
Hamill
R Clarke
Hudgeton (possibility to play)
Gardner (borderline best 22)

MELB
Rivers
McDonald (50:50 maybe less)
Bartram
Sylvia
Dunn (borderline best 22)

That looks pretty even to me. The loser on Friday night will have no excuses.
And Hudgeton doesn't count because Neitz ALWAYS smashes him and it will be an advantage to Stk to play someone else on Neitz. This isn't a troll, I firmly believe it. I rate Maguire and I think he is a much better option (interrupted preseason and all)

I don't know if reason is needed being bay 13, but I'll bring it anyway.

Just comparing the injuries, going by what is in the papers, these players will be missing for each side due to injury or lack of fitness due to interrupted preseason:

STK
Riewolt
Hamill
R Clarke

MELB
Rivers
Bartram
Sylvia

That looks pretty even to me. The loser on Friday night will have no excuses.
And Hudgeton doesn't count because Neitz ALWAYS smashes him and it will be an advantage to Stk to play someone else on Neitz. This isn't a troll, I firmly believe it. I rate Maguire and I think he is a much better option (interrupted preseason and all)
Maguire may not play, do you honestly believe Rivers is as valuable as Reiwoldt in a side?

why would I be insecure about a team we continually smash?

Smash!!! Your highest winning margin was 18 points and thats with 2 or 3 of St Kilda's best players out (which are better than any players currently on the Melbourne list. )

2005 R18 Melbourne 5.3 7.6 11.6 13.10 (88) lost to St Kilda 8.3 13.6 23.12 27.14 (176 )

2005 R4 St Kilda 7.2 9.4 16.9 23.13 (151) dftd Melbourne 5.6 9.11 13.13 15.14 (104)

Thats what you call a smashing.

Because I'm not. I just enjoy smashing them because their fans are a pack of weak dogs who wouldn't know a football if it hit them in the face (and I would like to see that happen for the record).

They are the WORST club in the history of the AFL. And that's a scientifically proven FACT. There is simply no bottom to their pit of crapness,

I never questioned there history, everybody knows its pathetic, I'm just stating they have a better list and they are a better team when they have a full list of players to choose from.

They had a full list to choose from bar TWO players in that final. Two.

In every final last year, every team was missing at least two players.

Yeh but those two players they had out weren't your avg fringe players. Hayes and Maguire would be equivalent to taking out McLean and Rivers but still the two ST Kilda players are the better footballers.

[/QUOTE]

STK
Riewolt
Hamill
R Clarke

MELB
Rivers
Bartram
Sylvia

Riewoldt is probably worth Rivers + Dunn imo.

But...

Judged by their last matches, Sylvia and McDonald are worth more than Hamill and Clarke.

Hudgton is a deadset liability against Melbourne and Gardiner hasn't played a decent game of footy for about 4 years.

Oh, and Bartram is a fantastic young midfielder too, we'll miss him from the side as our second tagger behind McDonald.

In fact, with BOTH McDonald and Bartram out - it could be argued we'll struggle to keep the lid on Dal Santo this time out, but I'll still back us to do the damage on the scoreboard as long as McLean is playing.

In fact, with BOTH McDonald and Bartram out - it could be argued we'll struggle to keep the lid on Dal Santo this time out, but I'll still back us to do the damage on the scoreboard as long as McLean is playing.

Dal Santo? HAHAHAHAHA most over rated midfielder in the comp, .

Do you have a split peronality or do your mental problems run deeper?:eek:

Now I know you are a liar as well as a nancy boy.
How will I notice you, the gay mardi gra look or a library monitor? or just listen for an idiot spewing crap?

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Nail Hammer Head.:) :thumbsu:

How so? I started similar threads before the EF last year, out of confidence for the fact Melbourne are better.

I like to put my rep on the line, because I back myself and I back my team.

Saints fans prefer to have an excuse as to why they suck. I like pointing that out. It brings a smile to my face, kind of like seeing Maguire's leg snap like a twig did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints fans breaking out the injury excuses already?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back