Saints Podcast?

Remove this Banner Ad

I love podcasts, my work situation allows me to listen to podcasts while I work and I have a huge range of favourites. I thought I might share a few of my favourite footy related ones and maybe a few of you can share your favourites too.

Saints Disco - 2 Saints fans give an entertaining review of the week
2 Guys 1 Cup - 2 celebrity fans (Wil Anderson - WB, Charlie Clausen - Saints) give a fun review of the week
JunkTime AFL podcast - Adam Rozenbachs and Michael Chamberlin and guests
BigFooty podcast - has its moments but shows little respect for our club
AFL Exchange - Alex Rance, Matt Thompson, Pete Ryan and various others weekly review
Road to the Draft - Cal Twomey and Nat Edwards talk up draft prospects and interview recruiters
Fox Footy Market Watch - keeps an eye on player contracts
Fox Footy Podcast - weekly review / preview
The Traders' AFL Fantasy Podcast - says it all
AFL Supercoach Coach Podcast - trading advice

I love podcasts, my work situation allows me to listen to podcasts while I work and I have a huge range of favourites. I thought I might share a few of my favourite footy related ones and maybe a few of you can share your favourites too.

Saints Disco - 2 Saints fans give an entertaining review of the week
2 Guys 1 Cup - 2 celebrity fans (Wil Anderson - WB, Charlie Clausen - Saints) give a fun review of the week
JunkTime AFL podcast - Adam Rozenbachs and Michael Chamberlin and guests
BigFooty podcast - has its moments but shows little respect for our club
AFL Exchange - Alex Rance, Matt Thompson, Pete Ryan and various others weekly review
Road to the Draft - Cal Twomey and Nat Edwards talk up draft prospects and interview recruiters
Fox Footy Market Watch - keeps an eye on player contracts
Fox Footy Podcast - weekly review / preview
The Traders' AFL Fantasy Podcast - says it all
AFL Supercoach Coach Podcast - trading advice
Thank you

I always wanted a Saints bigfooty podcast but it's probably not feasible.

"So this week on the trade thread Barrels declared his love for (year's chosen boy) and someone replied with a picture of a pelican"

Time for our next topic, the bipolar nature of the board post match!
I am way too busy with other projects ATM to do much directly - but if there are others who feel like they would like to put a podcast together I might be able to help facilitate this. As I said I listen to a LOT of podcasts (the above is a mere fraction of my weekly fare), I can listen to so many because I am either driving or at work using a microscope. I have some idea of what constitutes good podcasting, and I appreciate how much more polish good equipment and good editing can make, but I also recognise that just recording a roughly scripted conversation or knitting a few skype meetings together can result in a great podcast with minimal outlay and minimal editing. If some of you are keen - maybe the best way to do this is to organise a podcast with the guys who produce the BigFooty podcast and learn the basics from them.

Junk time podcast is very funny and a bit X rated in language.

Another funny podacst is Titus and Paridise with Titus O'Reilly and Sergio Paridis
I haven't heard from Titus n Paradise for a while. Are they still going?

Also, not a podcast but there was a great YouTube series called Four Quarters last year. It was a weekly show for a while, so some of the references might not work but worth a look.

I haven't heard from Titus n Paradise for a while. Are they still going?

Also, not a podcast but there was a great YouTube series called Four Quarters last year. It was a weekly show for a while, so some of the references might not work but worth a look.
Yeah still going. Think Titus and his media presence had given it a boost.

Yeah still going. Think Titus and his media presence had given it a boost.
My ITunes has decided to not check for new episodes since the end of March. And I can't get it to change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know of such a thing to exist today?

If theirs not I'm gonna suggest we make one up this year with personalities from the BF saints community.

I've only just thought of this because of how my USA sports teams have embraced this concept doing daily shows which has made a morning commute to work or gym (humble brag) much more enjoyable and quicker esp if it's a day where I need to catchup on what just happened.

Just chucking it out their because I'm serious about making one but would only do it if people are keen and would listen (for free of coarse) to a saints only podcast

If theirs not I'm gonna suggest we make one up this year with personalities from the BF saints community.

I've only just thought of this because of how my USA sports teams have embraced this concept doing daily shows which has made a morning commute to work or gym (humble brag) much more enjoyable and quicker esp if it's a day where I need to catchup on what just happened.

Just chucking it out their because I'm serious about making one but would only do it if people are keen and would listen (for free of coarse) to a saints only podcast
Good idea, would need a bit of equipment for that wouldn't you?

I merged your thread with an old thread of mine to answer your request

Someone here organised one a couple of years ago, not sure how long it lasted.
Wouldn't be hard to do, the hard part would be getting people involved and keeping them involved.
It was me but the uploading stuff was such a bitch.

But i suppose i could give it another try if people want

yes it is good - has a dry sense of humour and they don't allow themselves to go OTT
Sounds good if theirs one allready probs don't have to make a new one but I'll keep the idea at the back of my head

Remove this Banner Ad

Back