SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I miss the good old days. When we laughed at Hirdy for being on Ellen.

BSRVo3RCAAANYnz.jpg
Add another 6 months to his suspension just for this.

Yes I guess so. Sam said it in reply to Barrett questioning him as to when he was basically going to open his eyes to this saga.

despicably rude in my opinion, ya would simply hit him, sammy must have some goold fashion restraint ey; id happily rot in jail for the rest of me life knowin that i sorted htat rudeness out live on telly

Standard reprehensible work from The Purple Helmeted Warrior. That he has the temerity to decry Essendon for spreading "propaganda" despite writing for an entity known as AFL Media betrays his total lack of self-awareness, shared by the other Vladimir Envoy, Caroline Wilson.

Firstly, he's managed to portray the meeting of the club presidents as a united front against EFC, a path that AFL Media have also elected to go down, when the consensus from the mouths of said presidents more closely resembles a vote of confidence in the AFL Commission and a wish to see this resolved swiftly. Pardon me if I've remembered incorrectly, but I thought EFC and/or Hird had issue chiefly with Demetriou being on any such Commission hearing, rendering the "independence" of it moot. Again, I could be wrong, but the weasel words from the weasel are bloody typical.

By the by, Peter Gordon commenting on the nature of the charges sheet and that several aspects are not in dispute is absolutely beyond the pale and wholly inappropriate. He rattles on about letting EFC defend itself and having its say and then buys 100% into Dillon's Document. This was totally not required, he merely needed to provide something along the lines of Brayshaw's comments on TFS tonight, which were closer to being appropriate, however disappointing it is to see people such as himself fall in rank completely behind the same entity that was happy to obliterate his football club.

An interesting new "tear" if you want is Gerard Whateley becoming a new target the AFL and its minions in Barrett and Wilson. If I wasn't a fan of Essendon I'd be fascinated academically as to how this will play out. His reputation has been attacked and he's been labeled as an Essendon "sympathiser" so to speak, despite taking a highly critical (but non vitriolic) view of the EFC prior to the revelations about ASADA's rampant incompetence in regards to AOD 9064. The die is well and truly cast for the News Limited/Fairfax-AFL Media battle to get ultra messy, I think.

Newman was yet again given the short-shrift, interrupted continually and wound up as expected, and it's impossible to buy fully into good percentage of the rambling, but the fact that he's spoken to Dank extensively when so many others have failed would suggest that there's something out there that isn't predicated on just blind hope. There had better be.

Lastly, good of TFS to play the "Sarah" recording over the images of the other parents. Very evocative, very Eisenstein, like what they're doing there. Shame that Murray Browne's interview on their network only rated a passing mention from Lyon, though.

Also very important that whilst they did say they had 'confidence' in AFL management etc etc.. the main message was "ALL" parties should shut up in the media.. and they should get together and sort this shit out quickly and privately.

I didn't see it as anything more than a PR stunt by a desperate governing body.

Except for the whiny speech from the Bulldogs chief. What was all that about? He was quoting false media crap as if it was truth. Vlad must have a fairly incriminating picture of him to get him to sprout the same bullshit as Caro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except for the whiny speech from the Bulldogs chief. What was all that about? He was quoting false media crap as if it was truth. Vlad must have a fairly incriminating picture of him to get him to sprout the same bullshit as Caro.

Who is he? Serious question?

Vlad spoke to him, for everytime he speaks out about us the doggies get an extra $5 towards their handout.

Standard reprehensible work from The Purple Helmeted Warrior. That he has the temerity to decry Essendon for spreading "propaganda" despite writing for an entity known as AFL Media betrays his total lack of self-awareness, shared by the other Vladimir Envoy, Caroline Wilson.

Firstly, he's managed to portray the meeting of the club presidents as a united front against EFC, a path that AFL Media have also elected to go down, when the consensus from the mouths of said presidents more closely resembles a vote of confidence in the AFL Commission and a wish to see this resolved swiftly. Pardon me if I've remembered incorrectly, but I thought EFC and/or Hird had issue chiefly with Demetriou being on any such Commission hearing, rendering the "independence" of it moot. Again, I could be wrong, but the weasel words from the weasel are bloody typical.

By the by, Peter Gordon commenting on the nature of the charges sheet and that several aspects are not in dispute is absolutely beyond the pale and wholly inappropriate. He rattles on about letting EFC defend itself and having its say and then buys 100% into Dillon's Document. This was totally not required, he merely needed to provide something along the lines of Brayshaw's comments on TFS tonight, which were closer to being appropriate, however disappointing it is to see people such as himself fall in rank completely behind the same entity that was happy to obliterate his football club.

An interesting new "tear" if you want is Gerard Whateley becoming a new target the AFL and its minions in Barrett and Wilson. If I wasn't a fan of Essendon I'd be fascinated academically as to how this will play out. His reputation has been attacked and he's been labeled as an Essendon "sympathiser" so to speak, despite taking a highly critical (but non vitriolic) view of the EFC prior to the revelations about ASADA's rampant incompetence in regards to AOD 9064. The die is well and truly cast for the News Limited/Fairfax-AFL Media battle to get ultra messy, I think.

Newman was yet again given the short-shrift, interrupted continually and wound up as expected, and it's impossible to buy fully into good percentage of the rambling, but the fact that he's spoken to Dank extensively when so many others have failed would suggest that there's something out there that isn't predicated on just blind hope. There had better be.

Lastly, good of TFS to play the "Sarah" recording over the images of the other parents. Very evocative, very Eisenstein, like what they're doing there. Shame that Murray Browne's interview on their network only rated a passing mention from Lyon, though.

kinda what i said but way, way, way more good - newman quality sources like dank at least knows a bit youd think, barrett probs speak to windy hill bum lookin for a sanga or coins; the way he ferrets around his eyes on TFS like he can smell food or somethin is not of this earth and if it is - I WANT OUT!

Nope, no pics. Just "equalisation" money, of which the lowdown dogs take the greatest share

The AFL know that no presidents would support Essendon. The presidents realise that a vast majority of their members are foamers that want Essendon to be destroyed. No way would they risk pissing off a large chunk of the people that can vote them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back