SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY INTERESTING
Jay Clark@ClarkyHeraldSun
1m
Almost all of Essendon players' parents are known to club staff. All unable to identify/recognise Triple M caller. Bombers mystified.

I also called it, then bomberblitz banned me.

Not sure why but blitz has been disgracefully moderated over this saga. Discussion has been stiffled from the start with threads closed & bans handed out to genuine supporters like its candy. I think they are trying to outdo the AFL for draconian administration.

Why wouldn't they admit it Jab? Why would they hide.

Sorry but really starting to stink.. and you know it.

The club has been VERY active to engage ALL parents every step of the way.. hence why we haven't had this kind of stuff coming up all the time.. very very very strange.

Someone would have recognised the voice surely.. getting really nervous.
From fear of reprisals to her son. I'm not saying the club would ever do that, but she would fear it.

Not so sure about Hird's Statement of Claim. No cause of action disclosed and seemingly issued in the wrong list invoking the wrong jurisdiction of the Court (in the technical sense anyway)

Can anyone explain what is going on?

The thing I don't get about this whole phone call gets back to the caller saying she hadn't been to any of the meetings and has been kept in the dark by the EFC Surely if you could not attend meetings you would be on the phone to EFC constantly and they would have a duty of care to respond to her.

It just seems strange.

I'm not saying that this was a hoax because if it was fair dinkum then this lady needs help.

Not sure why but blitz has been disgracefully moderated over this saga. Discussion has been stiffled from the start with threads closed & bans handed out to genuine supporters like its candy. I think they are trying to outdo the AFL for draconian administration.

There is a reason they don't want certain things published on their site.

VERY INTERESTING
Jay Clark@ClarkyHeraldSun
1m

Almost all of Essendon players' parents are known to club staff. All unable to identify/recognise Triple M caller. Bombers mystified.

If HTB is anything to go by. People will stoop to a new low they never knew existed.

A similar call was made last week with a woman sobbing over how Hird had sunk her heart.

fellow' plz.

Why? Essendon has fully supported the parents at every point of this mess. She'd have to be some kind of conspiracy lunatic if she couldn't see that - and those people tend to be identified fairly early in the piece. There are too many contradictions now to credibly suggest that the person was a real parent, and not just some girl with a grudge against Essendon deciding to test out her acting skills.

What is rational to one person may not be rational to another. She was clearly very upset, and people in that state don't make the best judgement calls. Or who knows? Maybe the club was lax in that area.

How many on the Essendon list are under 18???? Surely those over 18 dont need mummy holding their hands???
Shut up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone plz put this Mexican drugs at sth yarra clinic into some context for me, I'm a small business owner so haven't had the time to follow this correctly, but this seems so inexcusable. My faith in the club with the direction it is taking I must admit is starting to erode these past few days as a result of this one claim!!!
If that did happen, how is it's the clubs fault? That was not sanctioned, approved etc etc. If this occurred this part was completely rogue.

The club knows most of the parents of players (particularly younger ones) well.. they are involved in the recruitment process, there is an induction for families and heaps of functions etc.

Like I said.. it is getting dodgier by the minute. However I really do NOT believe Caro had anything to do with this.. she may do lots of things.. but that is not her style. It would have been a leak through her if that was the case.

Only two possibilities in my mind: Is genuine and she is now worried about her son facing reprisals (which isn't what EFC is known for) or it was a fake.

How does being anonymous to the club help her son's plight?

Like, I get looking out for the son, but how does not airing these grievances to EFC help at all?

Something's not adding up, that's for sure. Still not gonna jump too early here, but there are some very, how should I say, intriguing parts to this story

The club knows most of the parents of players (particularly younger ones) well.. they are involved in the recruitment process, there is an induction for families and heaps of functions etc.

Like I said.. it is getting dodgier by the minute. However I really do NOT believe Caro had anything to do with this.. she may do lots of things.. but that is not her style. It would have been a leak through her if that was the case.

Only two possibilities in my mind: Is genuine and she is now worried about her son facing reprisals (which isn't what EFC is known for) or it was a fake.

It would have been really easy for the club to record the calls to the parents and compare voices to that on MMM.

I hope it was fake, because her son is going to cop heaps of shit, not from the club but from people here.

My rumour (which came out before Jay Clarke - another one for me) is now suggesting that it was not a 'mother' but may have been an extended 'family member' of a player.

This doesn't make much sense to me though.. why would you be that upset? All becoming really murky..

There is a reason they don't want certain things published on their site.

What reason would there be to close discsussion on a discussion site? I have no problem with deleting anything sensitive or personal attacks etc, thats what moderating is for BUT closing down every thread on the most important issue in the clubs history does not seem to make any sense especially when no reasons are given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back