Sam Maclueless *Extreme Flog Warning*

Remove this Banner Ad

A true intellectual lightweight.

Hutchy, please stop sookin' over your private netball vision being shown by Lloydo the other week and come back!

You may be a petulant and annoying sook yourself, but you are a Godsend compared to Sam.

We know you love Bigfooty and are monitoring all these comments. Please come back!

Never thought I'd say this, but I miss you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing I hate the most about Sam is how much he acts like/says he hates his job and the media as a whole.

I only listen to him on the tradies pod, but there's been a number of times where he's referenced disliking the job and working on some screenplay/film as a way to get out of the industry.

Just seems like an all time flog. Nepo baby gets gifted a job people would love and then acts like he hates doing it.

And his haircut, it's obvious he's trying to become Kane Cornes, but has no ****ing idea how to do it.

The act doesn't work when you're just some fat dickhead who's never played the game. Cornes at least has some weight behind the ******ed shit that he says.

And his haircut, it's obvious he's trying to become Kane Cornes, but has no ****ing idea how to do it.

It's at the point now where he will argue with even the most undisputed of facts and create some ridiculous theory or stoke a fire that isn't there just for the sake of starting an argument.

He doesn't care it seems about being seen as a w***** but surely producers have to realise that his style just grates and infuriates viewers/listeners.

He doesn't care it seems about being seen as a w***** but surely producers have to realise that his style just grates and infuriates viewers/listeners.
Not sure mate…look at the history…

Heywood, Landy, Scott, Beitzel, Keenan, Shaw…..now Watson, Burgoyne, Daisy, MacLachlan, Johnson, ….

and on the horizon…..Hawkins, Betts, Dangerwank, , Simpson, Walker 😳,

The thing I hate the most about Sam is how much he acts like/says he hates his job and the media as a whole.

I only listen to him on the tradies pod, but there's been a number of times where he's referenced disliking the job and working on some screenplay/film as a way to get out of the industry.

Just seems like an all time flog. Nepo baby gets gifted a job people would love and then acts like he hates doing it.
I Am Sam 2 ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Maclueless *Extreme Flog Warning*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back