Sam Mitchell missed the 'let's all move on' memo.

Remove this Banner Ad

He pretends to regret it because he has to. Don't mix that up with true regret.

As I said, Hird happy to oversee a million inject but cracks it when it pointed out. Hird, the overseer of a trillion injection to his players, with no care about the health of his players, is the only one idiotic and naive. He's a real flog.
why does he have to?

why does he have to?

You can't work that out in this political correct world?

It's a half-arsed regret because he probably has to be seen to be showing regret. No use of the word "sorry" in there.

Don't want sledges, don't inject...oops, too late. Just think, you gave up Bomber for this flog too.

players usually sledge to distract their opponent when the contest is actually alive, but not the unsociable hawkes

lol - so no interaction with the opposition unless the ball is in play. ok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't work that out in this political correct world?

It's a half-arsed regret because he probably has to be seen to be showing regret. No use of the word "sorry" in there.

Don't want sledges, don't inject...oops, too late. Just think, you gave up Bomber for this flog too.
my point is he has to because it was out of line. Even he's clever enough to know that

I respect Hodge for playing the game hard and fair. Not a huge issue but getting involved in that kind of sledging is just so childish and unnecessary.

He's saying he regrets it now so clearly it was a dumb move.

He regrets it because the media acted like ****ing babies about it. Hell, Hird goes "he is naive and idiotic" when he's the one that oversaw the introduction of the usages of PEDs.

my point is he has to because it was out of line. Even he's clever enough to know that

Dons coach James Hird has described such actions as "naive and idiotic". Priceless!! Describing himless, the programme, Jobe Watson. or just taking a useless potshot to try to distract from the truth.

Naive and idiotic. Describes Hird and players perfectly.

makes more sense than sledging an opponent you've already beaten

Oh, is there a time and place for sledge? Of course Hird and disciples will be there to instruct us when that is.

Out of control needling programme. Man up about it as opposed to looking to non-Hird related people to blame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Mitchell missed the 'let's all move on' memo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back