Sam Mitchell missed the 'let's all move on' memo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitchell and their angry little coach taking the hawkes unsociable football to new levels

Angry little premiership coach and premiership player

Suck it up, Essendon have been unsociale for many many years...your turn now

URzO13K.jpg

lol!

Except to Hird it's all media propaganda what happened at Essendon. When asked what he thought about Dank being banned, refused to answer the question.

Here's a hint hird - if you want a different viewpoint to the media propaganda you need to tell a believable story. Part of this would include answering questions that may be difficult. And surely it would have been easy to say "Steven Dank was not banned for activities relating to Essendon Football club according to the AFL anti drug tribunal findings"

Yeah, it's all just propaganda that Essendon had a massive injection program going on. Personally I blame it on those anti Essendon propagandists like Ziggy Switkowski and that Jobe Watson guy spreading all those false rumours stating that it occurred.

And the end result was we will leave it to the umpires?
And the umpires were fine with it

Dunno actually; my recall (which may be incorrect) is that the team felt the pressure and changed their behaviour (slightly). Then other teams started to catch up in the sledging department and it seems more open slather; those who had thought "gentleman's game" seem to have gone quiet and realised its as dark and edgy as any other sport with big money so codes of behaviour are more relaxed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just shows the character (or lack thereof) of the man really.
He is the best
Just shows the character (or lack thereof) of the man really.
As a Carlton supporter I would love to have Mitchell in the side. Nothing wrong with a little bit of sledging after all its true so bombers suc it up. After all it was not Mitchell jabbing your players that was Hirds corneys I actually loved it great for football

Dunno actually; my recall (which may be incorrect) is that the team felt the pressure and changed their behaviour (slightly). Then other teams started to catch up in the sledging department and it seems more open slather; those who had thought "gentleman's game" seem to have gone quiet and realised its as dark and edgy as any other sport with big money so codes of behaviour are more relaxed.
No-one has told Warner yet?

Essendon and James Hird would all love us to forgive, forget, move on......not going to happen. I'll move on when the person responsible finally takes responsibility for his decision to introduce something that has bought shame onto the Essendon FC. Until that day, he, Hird and the Essendon FC will just have to learn to live and take it...like they did with the jabs.
BRAVO BRAVO well said

maybe he should stick by his actions then
Absolutely correct.

A bit like LanceUppercut but in reverse, my respect wasn't as strong after the apology...

But the man's man world of dish-it-out-and-take-it only lasts while he's on the football field. Once he steps off it, he's back in Pissweak "Won't Someone Think Of The Children" world...

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Mitchell missed the 'let's all move on' memo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back