Sam Walsh vs Connor Rozee

Who is the superior talent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

60 goals Rozee
26 goals Walsh

Walsh could play his whole career so far again and still not have as many sausage rolls as young Connor.

If I want touches in the midfield I'd pick Walsh every day. If I want goals I pick Rozee

Considering the amount of time Rozee spends time forward vs. Walsh that's actually not a great reflection on Rozee.

Walsh to Rozee be like

MEEP MEEP

LikableUntidyIberiannase-size_restricted.gif

Walsh has played 2 games less and already has 18 more disposals. I have a feeling Corn and a few Port nuffies went early on Rozee he is getting very close to bust territory

Walsh has played 2 games less and already has 18 more disposals. I have a feeling Corn and a few Port nuffies went early on Rozee he is getting very close to bust territory

Far tooo early to write him off as bust, would like to see how he performs under a new, more progressive coach

Meh. I was wrong. It happens.

Rozee is hugely talented but people are currently questioning his application, rightly so. No such issues with Sam Walsh that’s for sure. Happy to admit I was wrong.

I personally think Rozees form is down because the midfield isnt giving the delivery he needs, and hes getting extra attention these days. Hes still got plenty of ceiling.

I personally think Rozees form is down because the midfield isnt giving the delivery he needs, and hes getting extra attention these days. Hes still got plenty of ceiling.

Yeah I think 2020/21 he had a recurring foot issue that we did the wrong thing by rushing him back in, set him back significantly. Looks disinterested atm, not alone on that front though.

Meh. I was wrong. It happens.

Rozee is hugely talented but people are currently questioning his application, rightly so. No such issues with Sam Walsh that’s for sure. Happy to admit I was wrong.

No harm in admitting you were wrong and bravo Tredders. Rozee is far from a lost cause though, just needs a new coach and direction and probably more positive energy and reinforcement messages.

Ken has screwed this kid up I have no doubt.

Far tooo early to write him off as bust, would like to see how he performs under a new, more progressive coach
Question is will he get that at Port or would he be better off moving clubs? Pretty sure everyone can agree he is underperforming for his talent and something needs to change for him to get better

Question is will he get that at Port or would he be better off moving clubs? Pretty sure everyone can agree he is underperforming for his talent and something needs to change for him to get better
Seems to me like they traded Chad out to get a younger less consistent version of Chad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port are not going to trade him, unless they get an offer way too good to refuse (IE two top 10 picks, which is very unlikely)

It's a massive mistake for any club to give up on a highly talented young player and fan favourite after one bad season.

Port are not going to trade him, unless they get an offer way too good to refuse (IE two top 10 picks, which is very unlikely)

It's a massive mistake for any club to give up on a highly talented young player and fan favourite after one bad season.
I agree that Port shouldn't trade him, more he (and probably Duursma as well) seems to be stagnating. So just wondering if he needs a change to get the best out of him. Might be he just needs a new coaching influence but maybe he needs a bigger kick in the pants than that

I agree that Port shouldn't trade him, more he (and probably Duursma as well) seems to be stagnating. So just wondering if he needs a change to get the best out of him. Might be he just needs a new coaching influence but maybe he needs a bigger kick in the pants than that

Ken will be gone before the mid-season point of the season imho (based on their current form) and even under a caretaker, I think we would see a better Rozee in the 2nd half of the season

He is still contracted for another season at any rate. If he was out of contract, you might be a tad worried if you were a Port supporter.

Rozee vs Liam stocker probably now a better comparison

Connor Rozee is the Jack Billings of this draft. Serviceable. Not a bad player. Walsh is the Bont.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Walsh vs Connor Rozee

Back