Samantha Murphy Ballarat * Patrick Orren Stephenson Charged With Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Here are the crime board rules of engagement. Please read them.

Importantly, 'sub judice' means that a case is under consideration by the courts. 'Sub judice contempt' can occur if information is published that may be prejudicial to the court proceedings.

Don't spread baseless rumours or state as fact that which is opinion, please.

A degree of respect in all discussion across this board is expected.

The Murder of Rebecca Young - Ballarat

The Murder of Hannah McGuire - Ballarat * Lachie Young charged

Allegedly

Last edited:
Wonder what he gets to do in the meantime? Work? Sit in a cell? Sit at home? I’m sure his work would of sacked him due to bad publicity not sure if it’s even legal.

I don’t know but yes I’m seeing similarities in them and I don’t know if it’s just me being ridiculous
I don’t think any thought is ridiculous as we don’t know anything yet.
I don’t know about being related, but
there’s a possibility there’s a connection and not just random.

He was at a family birthday party the night before, maybe someone said something quietly to him to spark his murderous rage?
I don’t feel this is random and tonight it hit me how similar they looked , like some kind of family resemblance and as someone that didn’t grow up with my biological family but met them later in life , I subconsciously look for family resemblance.

I’m sorry if you don’t like a theory I’m exploring?
I thought the idea of a crime discussion forum was to discuss theories?

I’m not sure I’ve seen many others , every time someone brings one up , it gets knocked on the head? Obviously I’m missing something here?
I think it’s pretty disrespectful to the Murphy family considering what they have gone though. That in part also extends to the Stephenson family.

It’s a completely baseless theory to explore and quite unnecessary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s what bothers me about this. How can they have so much? And is that in reference to footage deemed relevant already or the entirety of what the police have collected? Does CCTV include dash cam footage whether it be his or others offered by people in the area? The defence calling the amount of footage unprecedented shocked me. And the brief which they’re yet to receive is sizeable too

Unprecedented could = bullshit trying to panic him into saying something.

Unprecedented could = bullshit trying to panic him into saying something.
I feel there will be a lot of incriminating evidence. If he's had help, maybe tempted to roll over, or further evidence comes to light with any others now. It will depend on what his lawyer finds on the hard drive she will receive over the weekend, in what direction she advises him

I feel there will be a lot of incriminating evidence. If he's had help, maybe tempted to roll over, or further evidence comes to light with any others now. It will depend on what his lawyer finds on the hard drive she will receive over the weekend, in what direction she advises him
If he'd had help this would have come to light by now, surely

We're due for another round of "perhaps the bikies were involved"... Maybe POS was dating a Bikie who was also his estranged father. Where's my evidence?? My imagination of course.

I’m here for it. I definitely feel some of the evidence they have is from covert surveillance operations. Look at all the information that came out about monitoring Greg Lynn at his trial.

Maybe the reason they are so certain is that within a few days of surveillance POS did or said something that was recorded and irrefutable.

We're due for another round of "perhaps the bikies were involved"... Maybe POS was dating a Bikie who was also his estranged father. Where's my evidence?? My imagination of course.
He was dating his estranged bikie Father?? Ewwww. That is some wild imagination🥴

Remove this Banner Ad

Samantha Murphy Ballarat * Patrick Orren Stephenson Charged With Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back