Samantha Murphy Ballarat * Patrick Orren Stephenson Charged With Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Here are the crime board rules of engagement. Please read them.

Importantly, 'sub judice' means that a case is under consideration by the courts. 'Sub judice contempt' can occur if information is published that may be prejudicial to the court proceedings.

Don't spread baseless rumours or state as fact that which is opinion, please.

A degree of respect in all discussion across this board is expected.

The Murder of Rebecca Young - Ballarat

The Murder of Hannah McGuire - Ballarat * Lachie Young charged

Allegedly

Last edited:
The latest search is following the course of the Yarrawee River, Grenville is the next closest access point down river from Durham Lead.

Good to see NSW Police and AFP lending a hand.

'Detectives from the Missing Persons Squad and officers NSW Police officers are also involved in the renewed search, along with their Australian Federal counterparts.

Good to see NSW Police and AFP lending a hand.

'Detectives from the Missing Persons Squad and officers NSW Police officers are also involved in the renewed search, along with their Australian Federal counterparts.

Fingers Crossed..! Not knowing where she is would be killing the family. Closure and grief process can begin when they find her.! 🤞

How come all this Hannah in the Samantha thread?

This was my doing initially (apologies for any inconveniences). I should have clarified my intent.
My thoughts were that if this was Lachlan’s decided course of action, perhaps POS will take the same route - since quite possibly they’ve had communication while in remand.

This was my doing initially (apologies for any inconveniences). I should have clarified my intent.
My thoughts were that if this was Lachlan’s decided course of action, perhaps POS will take the same route - since quite possibly they’ve had communication while in remand.
No apology needed at all,

And totally see your point now, would be super interesting to see what contact they both have inside..

Remove this Banner Ad

Samantha Murphy Ballarat * Patrick Orren Stephenson Charged With Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back