Samantha Murphy Ballarat * Patrick Orren Stephenson Charged With Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Here are the crime board rules of engagement. Please read them.

Importantly, 'sub judice' means that a case is under consideration by the courts. 'Sub judice contempt' can occur if information is published that may be prejudicial to the court proceedings.

Don't spread baseless rumours or state as fact that which is opinion, please.

A degree of respect in all discussion across this board is expected.

The Murder of Rebecca Young - Ballarat

The Murder of Hannah McGuire - Ballarat * Lachie Young charged

Allegedly

Last edited:
I thought there may have been a chance he visited the panel shop the Murphy’s owned and maybe that’s how he knew her? I don’t know it’s all just what if’s and maybes. Girls in catering said he told them he’s off to Sydney.
There well and truely could have been ! It seems to be quite popular and busy . Are you able to maybe PM me this persons name I have a close friend who works at the Ballarat base she could help :)

Angela Lansbury No GIF

There well and truely could have been ! It seems to be quite popular and busy . Are you able to maybe PM me this persons name I have a close friend who works at the Ballarat base she could help :)
Chucking allegations round and linking it to a hospital with enquiries leaving a footprint on their HR system?

Hospitals are really concerned with breaches of privacy (payouts and defamation level concerned)

Basing all this on one anonymous poster who has a bad feeling about somebody which may have a basis in reality. may be a delusion or revenge?

Better man than I

Remove this Banner Ad

Samantha Murphy Ballarat * Patrick Orren Stephenson Charged With Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back