News Sandilands ruled out of Roos' clash

Remove this Banner Ad

Had Sandi, may have rested Pav.

Def had Sandi, had a pretty good game off memory too, and yes, def no Pav either. I remember it well because of that last play where it was bombed from the after point kick-in and Sandi slapped it over his head goalward ultimately finishing in a Murphy goal.

I reckon this is a good a place as any to drop in an observation,

I noticed last Sunday the Set play, 'up high' hand ball to Sandi.
he pops it over to ....whoever.

I'm not meaning a home brand hand ball, in the guts, but a brand name hand ball with an up hill delivery only he can reach.

I know it's nothing knew. but with his stationary reach, i think our coaching staff have found a new way to exploit him.

Will have to wait until the Swans' game to look more closely at it.

Regardless though, North Melbourne are a rabble, no reason why we couldn't beat them playing Fyfe in the ruck. I just wish they would fold back to the VFL already, it's a slur on the AFL that this poor team is still struggling away in it.
Ignorant and poor form. :thumbsdown: Disrespectful to a club that has survived and achieved against the odds, including against other Victorian clubs.

Personally, I hold the view that your comment is a slur on your supporters and this Board. What's your first name? Short?!

Ignorant and poor form. :thumbsdown: Disrespectful to a club that has survived and achieved against the odds, including against other Victorian clubs.

Personally, I hold the view that your comment is a slur on your supporters and this Board. What's your first name? Short?!

Kimbo, as you are probably already aware Memories only speaks for himself. Personally I think Scott (like his brother at Freo) is doing an excellent job at North. They are far from a rabble. West Coast would be my definition of a rabble this year.

Best of luck today and I will be with the Freo guys cheering them on sitting next to my best mate who is a Roos member. I expect a very hard fought close game today. Both teams need the win.

The decision not to play Zach Clarke is a shocking one. The guys clearly AFL ready and if hes not gonna get a chance now hes going to pack his bags and leave for a team that will give him one. From what ive seen of him at Perth hes not one you want to lose. Has something a bit extra that Robbie Warnock never had (just seems better around the ground in all facets)

The decision not to play Zach Clarke is a shocking one. The guys clearly AFL ready and if hes not gonna get a chance now hes going to pack his bags and leave for a team that will give him one. From what ive seen of him at Perth hes not one you want to lose. Has something a bit extra that Robbie Warnock never had (just seems better around the ground in all facets)

Are you sure you know who Clarke is? He plays for East Perth, not Perth.

Read the thread on him v Tippett and you will understand why he is not playing this week.

Still dont understand why hes not playing this week. Hes easily versatile enough to play forward. Just doesnt do it at WAFL level because Easts need him in the ruck. I wouldnt play him as 2nd choice ahead of Bradley but I certainly would play him as 1st choice ahead of Bradley.

Bradley is gonna get mauled by Goldstein today.

Still dont understand why hes not playing this week. Hes easily versatile enough to play forward. Just doesnt do it at WAFL level because Easts need him in the ruck. I wouldnt play him as 2nd choice ahead of Bradley but I certainly would play him as 1st choice ahead of Bradley.

Bradley is gonna get mauled by Goldstein today.

Are you talking about the same Clarke that got his pants pulled down and bare ass spanked last time he played for us as second ruck?

Bradley has been very competitive in EVERY game that he has played. Around the ground and in the centre square. If we are going to get mauled in the ruck it will be when Johnson comes in to give Kepler a break.

You would know about getting mauled in the ruck though, the way that you at West Coast (with apparently the BEST ruck division) got your asses handed to you in a 75 point ROUT!

To be fair Clarke barley even got a shot in the ruck vs St Kilda, he was just playing as a tall forward pretty much the whole game and didnt get much time in the ruck. Wouldn't have minded seeing him get a game this week to see how he went as the number 1 ruck for a week just to see how we went up againts a good ruckman like McIntosh but i have faith in keps to hold his own today!

Are you talking about the same Clarke that got his pants pulled down and bare ass spanked last time he played for us as second ruck?

Bradley has been very competitive in EVERY game that he has played. Around the ground and in the centre square. If we are going to get mauled in the ruck it will be when Johnson comes in to give Kepler a break.

You would know about getting mauled in the ruck though, the way that you at West Coast (with apparently the BEST ruck division) got your asses handed to you in a 75 point ROUT!
Someone didn't watch the St Kilda game then and went based on stats.

What was the result of the last 3 games, including pre-season, where sandi didnt play?......

If i remember correctly... we were thumped by the saints in the pre-season which resulted in one of the funniest dummy spits by an individual on the freo board that i can remember, We scored 1.9 against Adelaide in 2009 and were thumped by North in the pre-season by over 100 again in 2009.

Hopefully the boys have been practicing for life without sandi since then. I guess this is a line in the Sand(ilands) game so to speak.

Carn Freo :)
Two in pre-season, which no one gives a shit about anyway and the game against Adelaide - I don't think we would have won if Sandi played (remember Pav wasn't playing that game either)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL what a childish and wrong response. I remember reading Clarke took 4 centre bounces that entire game. Must be a record low for a 2nd ruckman.

Bradley is competitive but not a ruckman. Goldstein is one of the top 5 ruckman in the game atm and much better than anything Cox or Naitanui would serve up at present. Hes gonna struggle today.

Kimbo, as you are probably already aware Memories only speaks for himself. Personally I think Scott (like his brother at Freo) is doing an excellent job at North. They are far from a rabble. West Coast would be my definition of a rabble this year.

Best of luck today and I will be with the Freo guys cheering them on sitting next to my best mate who is a Roos member. I expect a very hard fought close game today. Both teams need the win.
Cheers DL1! Seems I was right about his comments being a slur eh? ;)

Anyways, yes, todays games promises to be a beauty. I'm hoping we see something competitive from both sides. Even if we win, I'm hoping this is the case as I love Scott's approach that unless we can beat Freo and Saints we don't really deserve to play finals anyway.

Someone didn't watch the St Kilda game then and went based on stats.

Someone (That is YOU Brades) obviously missed todays (as well as most of Keplers games) where he did more than his fair share. Winning the clearances was an excellent achievement by Kepler today. Lots of contested possessions, hard at it and contesting all day after coming back from injury.

What the HELL do you want Brades? Jesus you are an idiot!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Someone (That is YOU Brades) obviously missed todays (as well as most of Keplers games) where he did more than his fair share. Winning the clearances was an excellent achievement by Kepler today. Lots of contested possessions, hard at it and contesting all day after coming back from injury.

What the HELL do you want Brades? Jesus you are an idiot!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
You to admit that you didn't watch the StK game because you said Clarke was 2nd ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Sandilands ruled out of Roos' clash

Remove this Banner Ad

Back