MVP SANFL 2024 Magarey Medal & SA Footy HOF (On 7Mate)

Remove this Banner Ad

458443378_964085332417763_4485763819810093073_n.jpg

If Harry Boyd wins it or goes close and we are seriously looking at moving on Soldo after one season, you would have to consider drafting him as a break glass option behind Sweet and Visentini.

He's 198cm and 108kg so a decent size even if a little short for AFL rucking.

If Harry Boyd wins it or goes close and we are seriously looking at moving on Soldo after one season, you would have to consider drafting him as a break glass option behind Sweet and Visentini.

He's 198cm and 108kg so a decent size even if a little short for AFL rucking.
I've never heard of this person before I read your post but 198cm and 108kg is an absolutely horrible athletic profile for an AFL ruckman. Undersized and overweight. No thankyou.

The only player who will poll some votes will be Szust, think Moore wouldve if he played all year, same with Short.

Honestly don't know how many AFL players will pull votes, L.Evans might, Lorenz maybe?

But obviously no one from us will win it.

I think Will Snelling will get it.

Oh but here's a guarantee, in our dominate wins against the Bays and Eagles, we won't get all the votes. If we don't get all 6 votes in the bay game at least, I'll just be in utter disbelief

R2:
Sweet 2
F.Evans 1

R4:
Moore 1

R10:
Sweet 2 (4)
Finlayson 1

R12:
Visentini 2

R13:
D.Williams 3
Clurey 2
Jackson 1

R14:
Visentini 3 (5)
Szust 2
D.Williams 1 (4)

R15:
Visentini 2 (7)

R17:
Lorenz 3
Jackson 2 (3)

R19:
Narkle 2

Last edited:
Oh but here's a guarantee, in our dominate wins against the Bays and Eagles, we won't get all the votes. If we don't get all 6 votes in the bay game at least, I'll just be in utter disbelief

We managed it against North!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratz former Port player Will Snelling on winning the Magarey Medal.

I always seen him as bog average player that got the best out of himself with limited talent.
They must be scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Jesus lol

IMG_8703.jpeg

Imagine how many B&F's and AA's he might have won if he wasn't a bog average player.

In case you're wondering (like I was) the Harold Ball Memorial Trophy is awarded to Melbourne's best first year player.

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP SANFL 2024 Magarey Medal & SA Footy HOF (On 7Mate)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back