SaveOurJumper.com.au (#1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SaveOurJumper.com.au

Good work. I think all those who feel likewise should get on and sign the on-line petition.

Make sure the club knows how you feel on this issue, for now and for the future.

They haven't publicly confirmed the jumper is changing, but lets not leave it to chance. :thumbsu:

Yup, will be easier for them to back their mind before they make it official.

But rest assured, the new jumper is very much on the cards to the point where physical jumpers have been printed.

Yup, will be easier for them to back their mind before they make it official.

But rest assured, the new jumper is very much on the cards to the point where physical jumpers have been printed.

Just like to ask how you know this to be fact TBD ? Have you actually seen these jumpers ?

Ok, apologies for going off-topic temporarily from a serious subject, but I just have to say: bloody brisbane and its 2 degrees of separation.

The petition is only 31 people long and I know 3 people on there that I didn't know gave a hoot about the lions or would be reading this board...

Ok, apologies for going off-topic temporarily from a serious subject, but I just have to say: bloody brisbane and its 2 degrees of separation.

The petition is only 31 people long and I know 3 people on there that I didn't know gave a hoot about the lions or would be reading this board...

Perhaps they are people who have been referred by friends :thumbsu:;):thumbsu:

I've just sent an email to a Lions director (Non Brisbane Lions email address) asking for clarification of a possible change to the jumper.

I've met him a few times. He came over to my house for a special visit, so he knows the passion I (& many others have) have for our club.

I didn't think it was good practice to call him on a Sunday night. He probably won't reveal much to me anyways at this stage.

I told him to look at the Big Footy site to canvass our views on the matter.

Hopefully he replies back to me tomorrow morning.

I would respect a potential sponsor a hell of a lot more if they didn't try and twist and mutate the identity of a club for their own branding purposes.

I would respect our board a hell of a lot more if they didn't allow a sponsor to dictate to us in destroying our club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Signed & have spread the word.
We will win people, there is no other option.

*note to self: lay off all the war movies*

:eek: Could someone please tell me here what the petition question was again?...have a horrible feeling (looking at the YES replies) that I may have answered wrong!:eek:

but then again, on reflection, I don't recall a question coming up...only where to sign and email address...just put my husbands name in as well, same thing..

Just assumed that put us in petition with right answer..

Have just check results....husbands name not there.....Is there a problem with site or have I done something wrong?

MacMum, the question is on the front page. Having read your views here, yes you did the right thing.

As for your husbands name, did you use a different email address? The petition will not allow for duplicated emails to protect the integrity of the content.

Otherwise, everything appears to be working fine.

Thanks Nigel:)...I used same email address for husband, so your explanation solves that..

I did notice that my answer has now gone from NO to YES though:confused:

I don't care as long as its the right answer to stop the jumper change..

Thanks Nigel:)...I used same email address for husband, so your explanation solves that..

I did notice that my answer has now gone from NO to YES though:confused:

I don't care as long as its the right answer to stop the jumper change..

Don't worry MacMum, that field is a confirmation field. To show that you have a valid email address and that you have confirmed you recieved the email. Great work :thumbsu::):thumbsu:

Signed - since trade week ive had a sour taste in my mouth, not sure what our club is trying to do with trades and logo changes but its worrying. :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back