Teams SC 2015 - My Team (Prior to NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are peoples thoughts?

2nqw1tk.jpg

Maybe tilt it 90 degress first. But it actually looks like a fairly decent team to me. Interesting that you've chosen to for 4 reasonable forwards and 5 non-rookie backs as opposed to 5 reasonable forwards and 4 non-rookie backs. Unsure on the Kolo, it's a risk but we're all going to have to take risks in the backs this year.

View attachment 106757

How good is it to be back!

Attempt #1: Forget the rookies for now and leave your thoughts.... Cheers!
Really like the structure of this side. I'm toying with the exact same set up (a few different names of course). Don't mind the expensive rookies atm. They'll give you some wriggle room to shift them around a bit before Round 1 if (when) you need to.

Only other thing I'm considering is ditching the TBC forward thing and going 2 set and forget rucks.

My thoughts. ..
my neck hurts tilting to look

Other than that..

Like it except for hurn
I know shit quality lol.

Fair enough thanks for the feedback :thumbsu:

I personally like Hurn @ 467k, always good for the 85-100 without anything outrageous, although can go big when need be :thumbsu:

Maybe tilt it 90 degress first. But it actually looks like a fairly decent team to me. Interesting that you've chosen to for 4 reasonable forwards and 5 non-rookie backs as opposed to 5 reasonable forwards and 4 non-rookie backs. Unsure on the Kolo, it's a risk but we're all going to have to take risks in the backs this year.
Thanks for the feedback:thumbsu:

Trust me the structure of this team will change 1000x times before round 1 even hits. :rainbow:

I know shit quality lol.

Fair enough thanks for the feedback :thumbsu:

I personally like Hurn @ 467k, always good for the 85-100 without anything outrageous, although can go big when need be :thumbsu:

Search harder on hurn.
hes mr average. ..
there are options imo
how much cash left over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Malceski points are now up for grabs. Grundy and Richards are the KPD, Rampe third defensive tall, Smith lock down defender, Shaw and Rohan the rebounders and will share the points. The question is in what ratio will these points be distributed?

IMO Rampe will take the lions share, and he is ready to explode. Have him as my D3, would have to show pretty ordinary preseason form for me to change it.

Malceski points are now up for grabs. Grundy and Richards are the KPD, Rampe third defensive tall, Smith lock down defender, Shaw and Rohan the rebounders and will share the points. The question is in what ratio will these points be dis
IMO Rampe will take the lions share, and he is ready to explode. Have him as my D3, would have to show pretty ordinary preseason form for me to change it.

tributed?

McVeigh will slot in there as well

Agree that Rampe is a gun and am considering him. Alot will depend on if another tallish defender takes over that 3rd defender role. Someone like Reid or Laidler potentially, thus allowing Rampe to play with a bit more freedom. IMO being tied to the oppositions 3rd tall will limit his scoring.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422973019.347011.jpg

How does it look, rookies are just really guesses at this point though. Hopefully someone puts their hand up in the NAB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back