Teams SC 2015 - My Team (Prior to NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, would appreciate some feedback on my team.

cJlwT4R.jpg

Pretty happy with the premium backs in Simpson, B Smith and H shaw. I also feel Birchall at 27/28 is still in his peak and can return to some really good 100+ form. Obviously my main concerns are Whitecross and Goddard - will they be getting decent game time and will Whitecross be good for 50/60 or does he scope of 80?

I've notice a lot of people have had D McKenzie on their benches, so I would like to hear from Saints fans how much game time this kid will get.

Waters with previous averages of 82.9 (7 games) in 2013 and 100.3 (19 games) in 2012 have me excited at his price and worthwhile punt if he is going to playing 17+ games. Could Eagles fans shed light on his selection.

As for the mids I merely placed Dids up forward in order to keep some balance to the side given Dusty is in the forward line. Like Waters, Van Berlo is too good at the price he is at and Wines sounds like he may reach the next step and become a 110+ average player. Cannot say I have heard a great deal on Carlton's Boekhorst - is looking likely for round one selection? Also curious to hear feedback on the midfield bench.

Originally was going to go with Maric instead of Kruzer, but decided to cost cut and gain myself decent cover by having Ryder forward. I feel my forward line will all get games.

Cheers.
Bit of feedback from me:

- Start Waters over Whitecross
- Swap van Berlo for a young gun and then used the extra 50-100k to upgrade someone.

I think you have some coin lying around that could be better spent elsewhere.
I'd take one of NVB, Biggs, Brayshaw. Downgrade the other 2.
Downgrade Wright. If you willing to spend $ on a R3 you might as well pick one who is going to play. Otherwise downgrade to a bargain basement option.
Use your newly acquired cash to upgrade Petracca, or move Martin forward and find another mid.

Thanks for the feedback.

In which round do you guys think I'll have the whole thing won?
R17 latest at the latest I'm thinking..?

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-05%20at%203.36.09%20pm_zpskml97utn.png

In which round do you guys think I'll have the whole thing won?
R17 latest at the latest I'm thinking..?

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-05%20at%203.36.09%20pm_zpskml97utn.png

No Hogan? Forfeit.

Alright here's the new team:

Rookies are obviously placeholders at this stage.
My big concern is if no one emerges in defence will cause a massive structure shift.
Simpson & Hibberd are safe picks while I'm expecting Hurn to step up with the captaincy. (Seriously considering Smith & Birchall)
Expecting to get some really strong scores from my M1-M5 & F1-F4.
Have also gone with a value approach in the Rucks (yes I'll roll the dice on no cover at this stage)

Any feedback guys?

3c92a4ab02e570a97c6492c584858811.png

Alright here's the new team:

Rookies are obviously placeholders at this stage.
My big concern is if no one emerges in defence will cause a massive structure shift.
Simpson & Hibberd are safe picks while I'm expecting Hurn to step up with the captaincy. (Seriously considering Smith & Birchall)
Expecting to get some really strong scores from my M1-M5 & F1-F4.
Have also gone with a value approach in the Rucks (yes I'll roll the dice on no cover at this stage)

Any feedback guys?

3c92a4ab02e570a97c6492c584858811.png

Nice looking team. Very balanced, not much to be added really without delving purely into opinion.

Safe option in the back line may have to change depending on the rookies available, but I like the Jones pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get rid of Scharenberg.
Liking the Rampe and Walters picks. Ballsy to restrict so much money on them though. Walters could have an amazing year, but small forwards never really consistently score well, bar maybe a Cyril Rioli type and even he has down weeks.
Zorko a good POD
I wish I could get Fyfe in my side, but his restricted pre-season worries me.

Yeah was thinking of either rampe or carltons docherty but stuck with rampe until nab cup anyway haha. I reckon Walters is gonna push through the mids a bit more so hopefully he can improve, zorko was mainly selected as a pod player who I can add to the mids if I get done by an injury. The rookies are just fillers really at this stage but I'm happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good structure. Like your mids.

Drop Petracca & Brayshaw to cheaper rookies & use that money to upgrade Langdon into another premo defender.

thanks...

You reckon brayshaw for Steele and Langdon for Hibberd would be good option

Well your much better than your brother :$Probably been mentioned but get Holmes out for Cox so you have the swing with Ryder.

Ha yep, thanks!

Are you doing his team for him again this year mate? :D He actually came home with a wet sail last year in our cash league, made Prelims, knocked out by the eventual winner. Not happy jan.

Before you put up your team, drop out player like Petracca and Brayshaw, I cant think of anyone here thats going to like those options. I know most rookies are place holders at this stage, but if your spending over 200K then they are more than just place holders, because they are reducing the amount of cash you have free for other roles.

If you want a 200K rookie, look at Newton, Cripps, NVB or Biggs. They are your best options if your looking to spend that amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back