Teams SC 2015 - My Team (Prior to NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First crack for 2015. Hoping for a bit of feedback. Obviously rookies to change.

B: Malceski, Walker, Fisher, Ibbotson, Lever, Maynard, Hamling, H Goddard
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Beams, C Ward, Dangerfield, L Weller, Heeney, Laverde, Freeman, Krakouer, D McKenzie
R: T Nicholls, Leuenberger, Cox
F: Deledio, B Goddard, Swan, T Walker, Wingard, M Clark, J Hogan, C Daniel

$2k left.

Huge concern in the rucks. Nicholls has only played a little over 10 games in his career, and with Smith coming back he is no certainty to be the number 1 ruck if he does manage to get on the park consistently. Berger with Stef Martin has a similar concern, although he will be the number 1 ruck, but his time will be shared a lot more than it was a couple years back.

I would look out downgrading Tex (KPF are too up and down, and will frustrate you too much) and using the funds to upgrade one of Nicholls and Berger.

The rest of the team looks solid, just differences in opinion. Fisher could be a concern, i know he is travelling well, but is on the wrong side of 30 to come back to his best after an injury.

Zorko doesn't seem to be getting a lot of love this year.

What are people's thoughts on his SC scoring ability with the new midfield additions in Beams, Christensen and possibly Robinson.

It's tough to pick in my opinion, he will get tagged nowhere near as much and get off the chain, but will he spend the majority of his time forward???

Zorko doesn't seem to be getting a lot of love this year.

What are people's thoughts on his SC scoring ability with the new midfield additions in Beams, Christensen and possibly Robinson.

It's tough to pick in my opinion, he will get tagged nowhere near as much and get off the chain, but will he spend the majority of his time forward???
I like Zorko, think he'll easily go 100+
I got him in my team

Hey how did you upload the picture to the post?

Thanks

After you upload the picture there should be an option to upload as a thumbnail or an image, select image and you should be all good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugh, that stuffs me up. I can't have Berger, I'm considering Blicvavs but cant pull the trigger. Ill have to go Krooz > Goldstein and Bontempelli > Van Berlo. :cry:

I would love for someone to be able to convince me of a Blicavs break out this year, I just dont have the balls to make that move.

I would love for someone to be able to convince me of a Blicavs break out this year, I just dont have the balls to make that move.

I just put him back in . :eek::eek::eek::eek: I cant go without Bontempelli, it's my only choice.

Convince you > He averaged 88 in the last 8 games last year. I think he's understanding what it's all about now, he can get cheaper touches than even at the start of last season which is key. Join me brother! :D PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEONE JOIN ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back