Teams SC 2016 - My Team (NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the big deal with Rocky? I think he'll be pretty solid but he's not a "must have" in my book.

I won't be expecting 90 out of JDG every week, but he'll play every game for us and we won't have the sub rule to hinder him anymore, so maybe somewhere around 70-80? I'd be happy with that until I turn him into a premo.

I don't love the forward premos. I really like Dusty and Wingard, unsure on Barlow and I like Mitch Robinson, but the rest of them could be pretty hit and miss so that leaves me confident enough to have a JDG type at F4.
Rockliff is a must have for me. Finished last season with 6 100's 135, 115, 145, 122, 146, 152. He's scored 132 and 109 the year before. I think he'll be around the 115-120 mark this year. Absolute must at that price. I'd pick him even if he was 650k

You don't think that there is better value at someone cheaper who could average the same? Wells, Towers? Or even a rookie based player?

Rockliff is a must have for me. Finished last season with 6 100's 135, 115, 145, 122, 146, 152. He's scored 132 and 109 the year before. I think he'll be around the 115-120 mark this year. Absolute must at that price. I'd pick him even if he was 650k

You don't think that there is better value at someone cheaper who could average the same? Wells, Towers? Or even a rookie based player?

I don't trust Wells to stay fit.

I liked the look of Towers in the NAB game so yes, he's somebody I'd consider, need to see more of him though.

Fair point on Rocky. I'll keep an eye on him during the rest of the NAB. I really like Wines too.

I don't see the big deal with Rocky? I think he'll be pretty solid but he's not a "must have" in my book.

I won't be expecting 90 out of JDG every week, but he'll play every game for us and we won't have the sub rule to hinder him anymore, so maybe somewhere around 70-80? I'd be happy with that until I turn him into a premo.

I don't love the forward premos. I really like Dusty and Wingard, unsure on Barlow and I like Mitch Robinson, but the rest of them could be pretty hit and miss so that leaves me confident enough to have a JDG type at F4.
He'll only get to about 370k at that average. Surely you'd want more than that if you putting him in.

I liked the look of Towers in the NAB game so yes, he's somebody I'd consider, need to see more of him though.

Fair point on Rocky. I'll keep an eye on him during the rest of the NAB. I really like Wines too.
Towers is firming as an outlet to allow Tippet to play as second ruck and Buddy to go back to playing his high half forward role. We could see a Sydney forward line that has Reid, Sinclair, Towers and resting mids for a great chunk of this year. Given the amount of supply they will get Towers is looking juicy at that price and at F4.

On the Wells staying fit. If he starts the season and only plays 8 games but averages 85-95 then it's a win because then he would've made you enough cash to upgrade him straight to a premium. I wouldn't expect those numbers out of anyone else of that price range, that's why Wells is appealing, well, to me anyway.

I personally wouldn't touch Brodie Smith and Elliot Yeo in defence, I think both will be around that 78-88 range, well under keepers for that position. I'm not a fan of Simpkin either and you don't have Rockliff?????

I'd go
Pendlebury to Rockliff
Smith to Langdon/Bartel/Docherty/Macmillian
Yeo to Langdon/Bartel/Docherty/Macmillian
Simpkin to Milera/Cockatoo/Ben Kennedy

Maybe then you have a little bit of cash to put safer money on someone in your forwardline like Merrett up to Wingard or something along those lines.
Why LANGDON PD? Did he go ok yesterday?

Sarcasm. Look at PowerDrafters team.

I don't see much wrong with his team?

Strong midfield, just as strong as others but with a couple of different picks. Rucks has a 120+ and a 110+ player. Defence is almost cookie cutter (top premo, Laird, KK, underpriced player).

I think I might be missing a joke here? Wouldn't personally pick some of his players but it's a decent team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I've seen. After this Essendon game I'm sure it will change

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1456537410895.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1456537410895.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 7
Why LANGDON PD? Did he go ok yesterday?
He didn't play yesterday, his game just screams supercoach premo. Played 22 games last year, 74 average in his first year, 85 last year, general progression sits him somewhere 88-94. I'm looking at 91+ from my premium defense this year so he is definitely in the conversation I feel.

Can't add the screen shot.....
But thoughts on this team... 3, 2, 1, GO

Back H.Shaw R. Lairds, K. Kolodjashnij, B. Smith, M. Brown(Ess) M. Hibbered (N. Broad, K. Collins)
Mid N. Fye, P. Dangerfield, S. Pendlebury, T. Rockcliff, T. Liberatore, C. Mills, J. Gresham, D. Cunningham
(D. Gore, J. Polkinghorne, R. Mathieson)

Ruck T. Goldstein, M. Blicavs (M. Cox)

FWD D. Martin, L. Dahlhaus, M. Barlow, D. Menzel, S. Kerridge, C. Petracca (N. Kommer, S. Yarren)

Can't add the screen shot.....
But thoughts on this team... 3, 2, 1, GO

Back H.Shaw R. Lairds, K. Kolodjashnij, B. Smith, M. Brown(Ess) M. Hibbered (N. Broad, K. Collins)
Mid N. Fye, P. Dangerfield, S. Pendlebury, T. Rockcliff, T. Liberatore, C. Mills, J. Gresham, D. Cunningham
(D. Gore, J. Polkinghorne, R. Mathieson)

Ruck T. Goldstein, M. Blicavs (M. Cox)

FWD D. Martin, L. Dahlhaus, M. Barlow, D. Menzel, S. Kerridge, C. Petracca (N. Kommer, S. Yarren)

Surely you've exceeded the cap by at least half a mill, coz that's a ripping side! :thumbsu:

You don't need to watch the NAB cup to know what Rockliff can do. He has proven it over many years, would be a very silly move not to start with him.

Rocky averaged 125 in the second half of an injury plagued year. He's the most underpriced mid with top 10 potential there is.
Lock.

He didn't play yesterday, his game just screams supercoach premo. Played 22 games last year, 74 average in his first year, 85 last year, general progression sits him somewhere 88-94. I'm looking at 91+ from my premium defense this year so he is definitely in the conversation I feel.
Thankyou for your thoughts. An upward trend is a good trend for sure.

Is he running backman or midfield rotator too?

Cant screenshot so here's what I've got after dumping Lobbe after seeing some of his stats in the past not looking that flash

Backs: Shaw, Rance, K. Kolodash, Dea, M.Brown (ess), Bonner..... J.Wagner & N.Broad
Mids: Fyfe, GAJ, Treloar, Rockcliff, Libba, O'Meara, Gresham, Kerridge.... Jansen, Petracca & Macron
Ruck: Goldy & Sinclair.... Cox
Forwards: Martin, Dalhaus, Bennell, Billings, Simpkin, Grimley.... Yarran & Hipwood

Bit of a ratpack forward line. Happy with the premiums just unsure with the rookies & mid pricers like Billings, Sinclair and even KK

Thoughts? Thanks :D

Cant screenshot so here's what I've got after dumping Lobbe after seeing some of his stats in the past not looking that flash

Backs: Shaw, Rance, K. Kolodash, Dea, M.Brown (ess), Bonner..... J.Wagner & N.Broad
Mids: Fyfe, GAJ, Treloar, Rockcliff, Libba, O'Meara, Gresham, Kerridge.... Jansen, Petracca & Macron
Ruck: Goldy & Sinclair.... Cox
Forwards: Martin, Dalhaus, Bennell, Billings, Simpkin, Grimley.... Yarran & Hipwood

Bit of a ratpack forward line. Happy with the premiums just unsure with the rookies & mid pricers like Billings, Sinclair and even KK

Thoughts? Thanks :D
Sinclair is not a good choice for R2. If you are going to choose him, he would be much better in your forward line.

There was a reason why West Coast were happy enough to let Sinclair go last year. He wasn't actually any good at giving his team the advantage from the ruck contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back