Teams SC 2016 - My Team (NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NAB Challenge is upon us - enough of the guesswork.

Time to start a new thread for teams as we move through the NAB Challenge and data becomes available.

Use this thread for discussion leading up to the opening round.

Shaw, McVeigh, B. Smith, Malceski, Aish, M. Dea, C. Bryne, M. Brown (ESS)

Pendlebury, Ablett, Rockliffe, Sloane, Liberatore, Simpkin, Gresham, Gore, Sumner, Polkinhone, Keays.

Martin, Gawn

Martin, Dalhouse, Barlow, Wells, C. Ellis, N. Cockatoo, S. Kerridge, Petrecca.

-Not 100% on Malceski, Sloane, Simpkin, Gawn and Wells.
-May sideways them if i manage to gain/lose a bit after swapping rookies.
Finding this year harder than last. Thank you Kerridge for tonights game. Made life a bit easier.

Thoughts on a defensive structure like the following:

Shaw, McVeigh, Aish, Howe, Rookies

Too thin or could work?

Too thin or could work?
Super risky. McVeigh has had an interupted preseason. Aish is unknown and scared of a contest, Howe's job security is average at best.

Too thin or could work?
Too thin. Gotta start with 3 solid picks. Howe/Aish from d4 possibly.

Thinking of rolling with something like this. Pure guns and rookies with Anderson or maybe Duggan as a high priced rookie/mid pricer type thingy. 90k left.

View attachment 217192
Nice team, best of the best no mucking around, I like it.
But.... there's no Libba, so you cray cray

Nice team, best of the best no mucking around, I like it.
But.... there's no Libba, so you cray cray
Yep. :drunk:

Even more cray is it would be Fyfe who becomes him. Barlow to mids, more fwd time, Bennell taking points.
I only just put him in dropping libba and smith. Thinking of bringing libba back in for him and upgrading to the best rookies if needed.

Only 43568854811 more changes to go.:rainbow:

I'm trying not to spend so much time on SC this year so I just slapped this together last night after the first NAB match and will reassess once NAB is over.

3DwJq9n.png

upload_2016-2-19_12-57-41.png

Just dropped out Sheridan for rice in the backs and used the cash to turn Lobbe into Martin, hoping all bench are realistically a chance to play and the mid combo of gibbs, Gresham, Anderson and polkinghorne can allow for a trade to fyffe using two of them and a rookie that I missed as a downgrade once cash starts to move, same philosophy with gray, wells, kerridge and petracca to get to deleidio and wingard

Shaw, KK, Bartel, Byrne, Brown, Hartley, Bonner, Broad

Fyfe, Pendlebury, Ablett, Hannebery, Rockliff, Gresham, Petracca, Polkinghorne, Gore, Cuningham, Mathieson

Goldstein, Martin, Loersch

Martin, Dahlhaus, Barlow, Franklin, Kerridge, Grimley, Kommer, McDonald-Tipingwuti

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. :drunk:

Even more cray is it would be Fyfe who becomes him. Barlow to mids, more fwd time, Bennell taking points.
I only just put him in dropping libba and smith. Thinking of bringing libba back in for him and upgrading to the best rookies if needed.

Only 43568854811 more changes to go.:rainbow:
Get. Libba. In. You. Clown.

i would downgrade Deledio - unlikely to play rd 1 IMO
Freeman to Gresham would be a good move - Freeman is also unlikely early on in season
Then maybe use the cash u got from downgrading Lids to maybe upgrade Rocky or Parker

Thanks for that.. Lids was a iffy choice from the get go anyway. Might go Rocky -> Pendles then I need a $500k fwd..

I love these first incarnations of these teams. My team is poo, but i don't care yet.

View attachment 217388
I think most people like to think (failing NAB injuries) the premos and any mid pricers they've chosen so far will likely remain in the team for rd 1. Funny thing is, I've changed out premiums because of poor NAB performances only to have them back in a few weeks later!

I think most people like to think (failing NAB injuries) the premos and any mid pricers they've chosen so far will likely remain in the team for rd 1. Funny thing is, I've changed out premiums because of poor NAB performances only to have them back in a few weeks later!

At this stage, only KK is questionable. Ill back them in depending on NAB kids

I love these first incarnations of these teams. My team is poo, but i don't care yet.

View attachment 217388

That's not quite classic GnR, more like Off Broadway GnR

Guns_n'_Roses%3B_Spaghetti_Incident%3F_cover.jpg

I'd get rid of Fitzpatrick and Crowley quicker than you can say "Sweet Child O'Mine" and one of Libba/Crouch to get a premo defender in.

I don't mind the Mills pick TBH but keep an eye on Hopper if you are looking at an expensive rookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back