SC Trade Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, the offer has to be confirmed by both parties on the thread. I know it's ****, but there was an instance before where Deledio had 20 odd names thrown up at them as possibilities, and then confirmed one random offer thrown up, without consulting the other coach about it.

Do you always have to but in on this thread?

And i confirmed his offer, he had no need to.
Thats abit extreme isn't it borgy?
As it has been said before, Trades need to be confirmed on this thread, don't say "Do you always have to but in on this thread" when I am as much apart of the thread as you are, I am in the game. Too bad you lost out on the trade but it wasn't confimed on the thread, I had it done to me the other day I was sposed to get Luke Power and the guy said yes and he aid I will post it and you confirmed, He never posted it and I said why havn't you posted it yet and he said I got a better offer. It's theway of life borgy, Get over it.

Thats abit extreme isn't it borgy?
As it has been said before, Trades need to be confirmed on this thread, don't say "Do you always have to but in on this thread" when I am as much apart of the thread as you are, I am in the game. Too bad you lost out on the trade but it wasn't confimed on the thread, I had it done to me the other day I was sposed to get Luke Power and the guy said yes and he aid I will post it and you confirmed, He never posted it and I said why havn't you posted it yet and he said I got a better offer. It's theway of life borgy, Get over it.
That was Luke Power for Dane Swan right?

I wondered what happened there, I was speaking to petersss and he said that trade had gone through and I kept waiting to see it then suddenly Power for McLean comes up.

That was Luke Power for Dane Swan right?

I wondered what happened there, I was speaking to petersss and he said that trade had gone through and I kept waiting to see it then suddenly Power for McLean comes up.
Thats the one, See borgy it happens, no need to get all worked up about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok my team list is

Ruck
Hudson

Centres
Rosa
Stiller
Rischitelli
Salopek
Bartel

Backs