scarlett charged

Remove this Banner Ad

Gone fersher.

History tells us:
Coll v Swans - Tarrant rubbed out for a dubious decision. His non-appearance could arguably have been the difference;
Carl v Swans - Fevola rubbed out, although less dubious was contentious at the very least. His non-appearance could arguably have been the difference;
Geel v Swans - Scarlett cited.....

Surprised you Syd conspiracy theorists haven't raised this!!

Nothing in it. Should get off, no force in it, just got Didak in a awkward spot on the rump where it hurts.

I reckon he'll go for a week but he should get off.

Originally posted by mocaholic
Gone fersher.

History tells us:
Coll v Swans - Tarrant rubbed out for a dubious decision. His non-appearance could arguably have been the difference;
Carl v Swans - Fevola rubbed out, although less dubious was contentious at the very least. His non-appearance could arguably have been the difference;

Don't forget the 3 weeks that one J. Brown will get...

Conspiracy theories??

Nahh

Originally posted by Syd
Don't forget the 3 weeks that one J. Brown will get...

Conspiracy theories??

Nahh
You're right, I forgot.

And I was a little surprised that the trib only gave Fletcher one week for the trip, but I think they (as are I) are confident that he'll go again before we play them in Rd 21.

I thought Mick Malthouse detested staging for free kicks and all that rot.

The way Didak went down after Scarlett touched him with his knee you would think he had just been shot.

Almost as bad as Wanganeen's staging that was.

FWIW I reckon he will get a week but I don't think he deserved to be reported for it.

Originally posted by Adrian1
I thought Mick Malthouse detested staging for free kicks and all that rot.

The way Didak went down after Scarlett touched him with his knee you would think he had just been shot.

He couldnt walk for five minutes after that. He was definitely hurting.

Originally posted by hotpie
He couldnt walk for five minutes after that. He was definitely hurting.

Surely not from that incident. The bloke barely made contact with him. There was not even any force made in it. He barely moved his leg to make contact.

If Didak couldn't walk for five minutes after that hit then sorry he should go and play soccer because that was the best acting job I have ever seen in my life

scarlett the prick missed with the flying forearm, then used the knee in the back, whether it hurt or not is not the case, whether he tried to play outside the rules is, he did got caught do the time.

As hard as it is to admit, I suspect one week is the likely result given the current view of these sorts of actions by the AFL and their tribunal (which I think is a joke).

It really wasnt much more than a love tap, just to let his opponent know he meant business. The knee wasnt pushed very far at all into the Collingwood player's back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by mocaholic
Gone fersher.

History tells us:

im dissapointed that you put geelong in the same catergory as carlton and coll when in fact i think we are a bit better...

Originally posted by Adrian1
Surely not from that incident. The bloke barely made contact with him. There was not even any force made in it. He barely moved his leg to make contact.

He got him just in the right spot to make it hurt like hell temporarily. Didak (unlike most Collingwood fat assed midfielders) aint got much flesh on his bum and the contact was basically bone on bone. It was basically a dead-leg.

I've already said there was nothing in it and Scarlett should get off so I don't know what your problem is. Didalk definitely didn't act.

He got him just in the right spot to make it hurt like hell temporarily. Didak (unlike most Collingwood fat assed midfielders) aint got much flesh on his bum and the contact was basically bone on bone. It was basically a dead-leg.

hotpie, you were spot on it seems. Well, either that or the Geelong doctor is a bigfooty regular.

Remove this Banner Ad

scarlett charged

Remove this Banner Ad

Back