Scotty out for a month

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad luck for Scotty,good for Essendon as he has a good track record against us.Kicked a couple of bags for port v us,and a couple for the eages as well.Met him a couple of times when he was with us,a perfect gentlemen and likes a drink and a chat.
Was totally mucked around by sheedy when he was with essendon,took him weeks to get selected,kicked a bag on debut,and spent time at full back the next week !!! He had no idea about defending,but try telling sheedy that !

I thought Travis Gaspar played for South Fremantle and his brother for East Fremantle? I'm starting to get fed up with Cummings...what are we supposed to do with him? We could keep him but then he might just keep getting injured so what are supposed to do? Trade him along with another player!! Whats wrong with him anyway? Done his ankle again has he?

Vis

How can you critiseze cummings? Injuries are out of his control. He still kicks goals, even though he hasn't played much lately, he is still a key position player

give him a chance to get fully fit, then we'll see him average 5.5 for the season.

------------------
"I'm not going to waste my life trying to prolong it"

Cummings hasn't looked fit all season - maybe the months break away from the game and hopefully some pressure from Troy Wilson will make him come back even tougher and determined to play well.

For Gasper I feel this is his make or break year, similar to Antonowicz. I think he will be able to step up and keep his spot in the list.

Donnelly - out injured with Subiaco. Last I heard it was a 3-4 week injury.

Big blow for the Eagles. But im sure he will be back and better than ever. Wilsons success will only lay out the challenge for him to fully recover from injuries and come back firing.

Only problem now is do we have enough goal scoring power without Cummo. Can Matera Wilson Merenda and Gardy kick enough goals.

------------------
Use the force Luke ....

Visro how can you critise Scotti. Injuries are part of the game. Do we trade all our players who are unlucky to be injured more than once? I think not. Give him a go and I think he should have played in the WAFL for Swan Districts before being rushed back into the side.

Maz

Originally posted by Maz:
Visro how can you critise Scotti. Injuries are part of the game. Do we trade all our players who are unlucky to be injured more than once? I think not. Give him a go and I think he should have played in the WAFL for Swan Districts before being rushed back into the side.

Maz

I'm with you Maz, just look at Richo's injuries at the Tigers but I bet they don't want to trade him!!!

I would rather we develop a new young FF who is not one dimensional like scotti than forever wait for cummings to become consistent again. Give Hunter or Buznan even Cox a go down there. Our forward line isn't that bad without scotti now that we have wilson who can be the main goal kicker and if we start playing youngsters who get better I think the team will be a better team for the future.

Vis

[This message has been edited by Visro (edited 30 April 2001).]

Remove this Banner Ad

Scotty out for a month

Remove this Banner Ad

Back