Current Sean Diddy Combs * Arrested Bail Refused

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh Lord - here comes the silencing...

Protective Order now in place:

Isn't it standard practice not to leak such material?

It'll invariably leak though!

If the Diddler doesn't get Epsteined, it will be interesting to see what can be aired at trial anyway given its explicit nature and in some instances rape.

If it can get to trial and is aired, it might pip OJ's trial as the most watched in history. It's a big if though! They can sell Epstein falling on his sword, but to do it twice in quick succession whilst in protective custody is a hard sell.

I've often wondered about this over the years, you might be right. Stinks a bit given JJ/JJJ/ABC are supposed to be non-commercial.

You might find that information somewhere online but I doubt any radio station would do any integrity checking or how they might do that.

Could you just be a bit more aware and they're not really playing them more often than usual?
Definitely possible. Beyonce's been getting a lot of airtime since the country album dropped but Jay-Z isn't played that often. But yeah, I haven't gone over the playlist, it is just a feeling. And I'm biased, big Jay-Z fan, really don't want to discover that he's involved.

Definitely possible. Beyonce's been getting a lot of airtime since the country album dropped but Jay-Z isn't played that often. But yeah, I haven't gone over the playlist, it is just a feeling.

I didn't know Triple J was one of the ABCs, commercial advertising is probably banned as well as getting paid to play more of a particular artist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Sean Diddy Combs * Arrested Bail Refused

Remove this Banner Ad

Back