Official Match Thread Season 20 Round 7 - East Side Hawks v Sin City Swamprats at Waverley Park (Sun Night)

Remove this Banner Ad

don't let HaroLad know, he hates threads filled with posts, he'd rather no one post and just have the game simmed and that's it. I'd hate for you to have another thread dedicated to you.
He also hates gifs.

But look at how fabulous they can be
benny-lava-o.gif

Sin City Spamrats. Not too tough of a game. Not at all. You ready to be torn apart spammers?

don't let HaroLad know, he hates threads filled with posts, he'd rather no one post and just have the game simmed and that's it. I'd hate for you to have another thread dedicated to you.
I should get out this thread if he's been tagged. The mere thought of me seems to enrage him, he might be driven to make another thread rubbishing us.
Sin City Spamrats. Not too tough of a game. Not at all. You ready to be torn apart spammers?
Phew...Lucky we're the Swamprats and not the Spamrats. :D

Suprised no one has switched on to the fact that ShaunDuggan and Uncle_Leo came back around the same time....

#alias #jennifergarner #goodrack

I .. I mean us.. I mean we .. I think, disappeared at the same time too

#Uncle_Duggan

I like it.

Leo_Duggan - Some Leo Sayer karaoke perhaps?

Hey look, we're actually playing a home game this millennium! What a nice change of pace.

Time to build on last week's impressive win with an encore in front of the Waverley masses. Swamprats are just beer-marinaded hors d'oeuvres to us, after all.

#geauxhawks
#whatsahomegame
Guess y'all get to lose in front of all two of your fans for a change. :p
I suddenly feel like Spam
"Congratulation! You've been chosen to receive a FREE Gateway Desktop Computer!"
"Learn how to earn $489 a day working at home!!!"
"This woman is 105 years old but looks 25! Find out her secret!!!"
"Amazing new pill invented to burn fat instantly!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantasy football means every game is a sellout. Unless your imagination is really crap.
It is a sell out. The two resident hobos will be eagerly cheering you guys on an packed park bench.

You know there's a funny story actually, literally days after I signed up with the Swamprats, I got a PM from scaryness inviting me to join the Hawks. How does it feel to miss out on the Dean Towers of the SFA Hawks? :p

Mr Eagle which one is you?

gdp_gif.gif

My tip is the dorky dude in jeans up the back

I just realised I was staring for 15 minutes

that bear is bringing back nightmares of last week

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 20 Round 7 - East Side Hawks v Sin City Swamprats at Waverley Park (Sun Night)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back