Official Match Thread Season 20 Round 7 - East Side Hawks v Sin City Swamprats at Waverley Park (Sun Night)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta get back to work, but I'll leave a poem here. Enjoy. :D

On Sunday night we face the Hawks
A team of renowned inactivity
With thoughts of this match make their hearts baulk
When the Rats arrive they seem to all flee

O Captain my captain is Mr Eagle
He and his team will soon meet their ill fate
I'd post what that is but it may be illegal
So if you wanna find out you'll just have to wait

However still, they have a great white hope
Uncle_Leo has made his grand return
They'll reach for victory but Rats say 'nope'
On Waverley Park they're dreams we'll burn

Embarrassing! It's exposed! Their form's all faux
Perhaps they'll need a hashtag #GeauxAwks
YCnRNdf.gif

Umm yeah... He hates gifs too I think.

I posted an anime gif in our match thread with the Dragons and I got a few abusive replies from him. Then he tagged me in a post in his next match thread telling the Wolves how I'm the worst poster in the history of the SFA. After that he made a thread shitting on the Swamprats and also mentioning in the OP how shit a poster I am, again.

Fair to say he doesn't like me very much.
I like you AND your animals:)

I posted an anime gif in our match thread with the Dragons and I got a few abusive replies from him. Then he tagged me in a post in his next match thread telling the Wolves how I'm the worst poster in the history of the SFA. After that he made a thread shitting on the Swamprats and also mentioning in the OP how shit a poster I am, again.

Keep posting them and we can feed on their sadness and drink their tears

When I was a young-un that was a compass me lad. Many an ear was first pierced by that prick in the old age of Ripples, black T-Shirts and Rockers
All that thing is gunna do is draw you a circle. How will it tell you which direction is east so we can keep an eye out for those Hawks?

All that thing is gunna do is draw you a circle. How will it tell you which direction is east so we can keep an eye out for those Hawks?

I don't know East or West, only the direction of the pub and Centerlink. Everything else is in relation to those two directions in my world. Now when we smell something on the nose we will know we are downwind from Hawkwind

I don't know East or West, only the direction of the pub and Centerlink. Everything else is in relation to those two directions in my world. Now when we smell something on the nose we will know we are downwind from Hawkwind

So which end is Shazza or is that depend on the time of the day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ironing in his posting is much deliciousness.
Citroin and HaroLad is like The Filth Wizard compared to pantskyle - the slightly less worse brother...

That I Dont Care Triple post has blinded me

The change of name really didn't change much did it guys?

Oh hai there...
I know you are trying to go for a fish, but the name change was to entice new posters.
Since the name change we've added toxic , Millky95 , Close Contest and Sublime to our ranks as well as Wingard2Wines , AusHorrorStory , FromTheHartland and NSWCROW .
And in about 30 minutes I will officially announce the signing of Leet115 to the club.

So, yes the name did change some stuff round the place

Pffffft.
Same thing happened to me last year...the whole rookies are killing the SFA bullshit.
You know the best response to that...spam them off the field.

Here are some short people for you to enjoy.
short people-football-team-iran.jpg

The ironing in his posting is much deliciousness.
Citroin and HaroLad is like The Filth Wizard compared to pantskyle - the slightly less worse brother...
Strange, the news I was getting is that Citroin is a much revered and respected figure in the SFA. Have I been misinformed?
Pffffft.
Same thing happened to me last year...the whole rookies are killing the SFA bullshit.
You know the best response to that...spam them off the field.

Here are some short people for you to enjoy.
View attachment 171042
Hahaha! Here Here! Quite frankly if there comes a day when Haro says I'm a good poster, then that will be the day I know I'm truly shit. :drunk:

Strange, the news I was getting is that Citroin is a much revered and respected figure in the SFA. Have I been misinformed?

Hahaha! Here Here! Quite frankly if there comes a day when Haro says I'm a good poster, then that will be the day I know I'm truly shit. :drunk:

It's the Sweet FA - most people are misinformed... :oops:

This thread is distracting me from the Dragons v Wonders thread. They're posting about having too much time on their hands and ****ing animals, sound familiar? :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 20 Round 7 - East Side Hawks v Sin City Swamprats at Waverley Park (Sun Night)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back