Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Coney Island Warriors - Official Team Sheet - Round 8

30uq0qw.jpg

B: Haduken, Stronzo, Norm Landrover
HB: BoshtrichBurger, Les Norton, Sydney Bloods
C: Lord_Flashheart, Frankston Rover, Yidaki
HF: zackah, BigJoeD, The Mighty Boosh
F: Morganashlee, Wooshette_, Mr_Smooth
FOLL: Packedlunch, Reginald Perrin, Raveneyes
I/C: El Dubya, oogac

Changes

El Dubya - BP > Int
Haduken - Int > BP
Stronzo - FP > FB
Les Norton - CHF > CHB
BigJoeD - Ruck > CHF
Packedlunch - CHB > Ruck
zackah - RR > HFF
Reginald Perrin - HFF - RR
The Mighty Boosh - FB - HFF
Mr_Smooth - HFF - FP

You like that, Mr Mystery Simmer? You think you're so smart, simming us to a 1-6 record you absolute campaigner. Enjoy the 10 changes this week you unmitigated flog :straining:

Warriors to rebound in emphatic fashion here - be afraid Swampies, be very afraid.
Warriors by 48 points :thumbsu:

*I didn't really mean it Mr Simmer, please accept our cash and virgins as a sign of good faith - can we have a victory please? Pretty please???

Also, you are missing a ruckman

Sin City aye...I think i likey. I'm just gonna go for a quick stroll and familiarise myself with the local wildlife. Anyone like to be my minder?

I'll show you around:)

This guy hasn't been seen since running screaming out of Shazza's establishment

Also, you are missing a ruckman

This guy hasn't been seen since running screaming out of Shazza's establishment
We are having lunch in the city..planning how we are going to double team and ream you Ant boy.

We are having lunch in the city..planning how we are going to double team and ream you Ant boy.
Admit it. You're fascinated with my nose, aren't you? You think it looks just like BOB, don't you?

HFF - my dream position. I can dive, play selfish, skirt around the outside of packs and snap at goal whenever I get my hands on the ball. Body contact and hard ball gets are overrated. I'll make a couple half arsed attempts to chase.

And if we lose it's not my fault cause I'm not really a key player. I am the icing. And I will celebrate each goal, and my god given talents, with gusto even if we're down by 50 points in the last.

HFF - my dream position. I can dive, play selfish, skirt around the outside of packs and snap at goal whenever I get my hands on the ball. Body contact and hard ball gets are overrated. I'll make a couple half arsed attempts to chase.

And if we lose it's not my fault cause I'm not really a key player. I am the icing. And I will celebrate each goal, and my god given talents, with gusto even if we're down by 50 points in the last.
What you talking about, that's exactly what i do as a ruck rover. I don't think i've left the centre square all year, i just set up shop in there and ping at goals from 60 out. Living the dream!

Last edited:

30uq0qw.jpg

Changes

El Dubya - BP > Int
Haduken - Int > BP
Stronzo - FP > FB
Les Norton - CHF > CHB
BigJoeD - Ruck > CHF
Packedlunch - CHB > Ruck
zackah - RR > HFF
Mr_Smooth - HFF - FP

You like that, Mr Mystery Simmer? You think you're so smart, simming us to a 1-6 record you absolute campaigner. Enjoy the 10 changes this week you unmitigated flog :straining:

Warriors to rebound in emphatic fashion here - be afraid Swampies, be very afraid.

*I didn't really mean it Mr Simmer, please accept our cash and virgins as a sign of good faith - can we have a victory please? Pretty please???

Swiping LEFT

Shit, had you pegged for the bullocking role, and me the bollocking

30uq0qw.jpg

Changes

El Dubya - BP > Int
Haduken - Int > BP
Stronzo - FP > FB
Les Norton - CHF > CHB
BigJoeD - Ruck > CHF
Packedlunch - CHB > Ruck
zackah - RR > HFF
Mr_Smooth - HFF - FP

filled with so much talent

funny-bus.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

30uq0qw.jpg

Changes

El Dubya - BP > Int
Haduken - Int > BP
Stronzo - FP > FB
Les Norton - CHF > CHB
BigJoeD - Ruck > CHF
Packedlunch - CHB > Ruck
zackah - RR > HFF
Mr_Smooth - HFF - FP

Look, i follow Carlton so i know a shit side when i see it. But **** me, this is next level shit right here.

Look, i follow Carlton so i know a shit side when i see it. But **** me, this is next level shit right here.

I wouldn't dare doubt your AFL credentials, but in SFA terms you're talking to the moral premier of S19. We're universally recognised as a league powerhouse.

I'm going to enjoy getting our S20 ball rolling against your mob, rookie

I wouldn't dare doubt your AFL credentials, but in SFA terms you're talking to the moral premier of S19. We're universally recognised as a league powerhouse.

And hurt so much by your loss, you are down in 2nd last. Say you have the moral victory all you want but the facts are:
1. You lost the GF
2. Now you suck in S20.

Feel free to claim you got a tough draw but your draw is going to reach it's hardest point on Sunday. Thanks for the points

And hurt so much by your loss, you are down in 2nd last. Say you have the moral victory all you want but the facts are:
1. You lost the GF
2. Now you suck in S20.

Feel free to claim you got a tough draw but your draw is going to reach it's hardest point on Sunday. Thanks for the points

I mean no disrespect, but we've been looking forward to this fixture for quite a while - an oasis in the desert, if you will.

Underestimate us at your peril

I mean no disrespect, but we've been looking forward to this fixture for quite a while - an oasis in the desert, if you will.

Underestimate us at your peril
We're not underestimating you. You guys are slightly better than the Wolves. :thumbsu:

Look, all that means Jack and Shit right now. You're awful this season, that's all that matters.

Look, all that means Jack and Shit right now. You're awful this season, that's all that matters.

Indeed, but it can turn in an instant. It's Round 8 of a long season.

As you guys gain more winning experience, you'll realise that

So its rd 7 or something and your balls are not rolling.

BigJoeD I'd suggest instead of posting I'd be starting a recruiting thread.
S19 gives you some credibility

S20 gives you none

Recruit son Recruit

So its rd 7 or something and your balls are not rolling.

BigJoeD I'd suggest instead of posting I'd be starting a recruiting thread.
S19 gives you some credibility

S20 gives you none

Recruit son Recruit

We've got plenty of posters mate - like all VIP's our members are encouraged to post at their leasure.

Looks like you blokes are having a tough enough time with one of us to be honest :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back