Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked the bit where the rats waited until nobody was around then scampered in to claim nobody was around before scurrying away into the darkness again.

I liked the bit where the rats waited until nobody was around then scampered in to claim nobody was around before scurrying away into the darkness again.
Which bit was that?

The ugly bit. It was quite nasty. I'm wiping it from my memory as we...

... what were we talking about?
Pumping up our egos, talking trash, providing fake arguments on an online forum regarding the chances of victory for our respective virtual footy sides in completely random, simulated 50-50 game.

Perhaps we're all on ignore?

Pumping up our egos, talking trash, providing fake arguments on an online forum regarding the chances of victory for our respective virtual footy sides in completely random, simulated 50-50 game.
Oh yeah.

Our team does that so much better than yours. You're in deep shit.

It's more than a (simulated) game!

Look at me?

How dare you undress me with your eyes, i'm NOT a piece of meat thankyou.

Cmon now, we're Warriors FFS.

We're a chance to quite literally eat you rodents for breakfast

Cmon now, we're Warriors FFS.

We're a chance to quite literally eat you rodents for breakfast
Thanks skip but I've suddenly turned vegetarian. I mean have you seen a swamprat? :confused:
As foul and obnoxious a creature as God ever put on this earth.

Thanks skip but I've suddenly turned vegetarian. I mean have you seen a swamprat? :confused:
As foul and obnoxious a creature as God ever put on this earth.

Shit Woosh, you reckon Plugger and Pig Dunstall were vegetarians?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Official Team Sheet

B: wharfie_1870 , Jonts , AusHorrorStory
HB: Leet115 , Spookism , Wingard2Wines
C: Ant Bear , Close Contest , Quadzilla
HF: ShaunDuggan , I Dont Care , Power Raid
FF: FromTheHartland , toxic , NSWCROW
R: Millky95 , Sublime , MannumPower
Int: Ford Fairlane , Macca19

Changes
Spookism C > CHB
Power Raid CHB > HFF
Close Contest HFF > C

images

might as well engrave it now, based on that awesome line up

Clearly we has too many celebratory drinks...
Not the first time we've all been passed out looking like death in the back of a ute, ahh good times

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back