Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

And i thought some of our game day thread banter was a circle jerk in previous weeks, this is next level stuff. ;)
We're several levels above the next level. When we jerk off as a team, we form a dodecahedron.

I accept your kind offer. :):thumbsu:
My throat is reserved for singing our club song after the game.
Keep ramming footlongs down yours though, practise makes perfect.

My throat is reserved for singing our club song after the game.
Keep ramming footlongs down yours though, practise makes perfect.
But...but...but..
You offered:(
Prick-tease:mad::thumbsdown:

But...but...but..
You offered:(
Prick-tease:mad::thumbsdown:
It's OK, I found a few volunteers with deep throats who won't mind stepping in...

IMG_20130509_120351_800_471_80.jpg

I had date night with Shazza last night (it was my turn MannumPower and I Dont Care , so please stop calling her - we did the draft thing and all) - so I was occupied - what have I missed out on?
No doubt Wooshette_ using her 'secret' powers to get the boys all hot and flustered, but has Quadzilla shown the real reason for his name?

Also Swamprats leadership group are in discussions for this weeks team sheet and it looks like there will be a move in the middle....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had date night with Shazza last night (it was my turn MannumPower and I Dont Care , so please stop calling her - we did the draft thing and all) - so I was occupied - what have I missed out on?
No doubt Wooshette_ using her 'secret' powers to get the boys all hot and flustered, but has Quadzilla shown the real reason for his name?

Also Swamprats leadership group are in discussions for this weeks team sheet and it looks like there will be a move in the middle....
Does panicking and scurrying around in ever diminishing concentric circles really count as a move?

Your little boys are getting themselves all hot and flustered, obviously not used to the company of females.

Does panicking and scurrying around in ever diminishing concentric circles really count as a move?

One thing the boys don't do is panic on the Qooty field - it's why we are 5-2.
We can scurry with the best of them though.

Your little boys are getting themselves all hot and flustered, obviously not used to the company of females.

Shazza only hangs out with the leadership group, so some of them are a little naive in that area yes.

But they are improving - toxic almost had a conversation with Wingard2Wines just the other day.

And more likely to crumble. Like your defense is shown to do
If I were them, I'd think their impotency in attack is much more concerning seeing as they're ranked last for scoring. What's that Warriors? Wooshette got a rookie of the week as a full forward this season? Is that like a rising star nomination? Cool, Jesse White once got one of those as well.
We shall see, we already have the psychological advantage with you being soft and not caring and all.
He cares. He was just giving the signal for I Dont Care to come in. :)

If I were them, I'd think their impotency in attack is much more concerning seeing as they're ranked last for scoring. What's that Warriors? Wooshette got a rookie of the week as a full forward this season? Is that like a rising star nomination? Cool, Jesse White once got one of those as well.
Hey i got one of those too you know :cry: :cry: :cry:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back