Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

1st you'll take reading classes

2nd you'll re-read my post
I'll actually do neither of those things, but I will get fitted for steel cap boots.

From a Warrior Princess to a mangy sewer dwelling rodent? There aint enough paper bags..besides you better save them to put over your heads to hide your shame after a girl humiliates you at qooty.

From a Warrior Princess to a mangy sewer dwelling rodent? There aint enough paper bags..besides you better save them to put over your heads to hide your shame after a girl humiliates you at qooty.
True, any loss by a top 4 side to a cellar dweller would be humiliating. Losing this game would be comparable to losing to Melbourne with Jack Watts kicking a bag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just very enthusiastic hugs

What happened to saving them after the game? Well, I guess you'll need to find some way of occupying your time seeing as the ball will be up the other end all night. :D

I guess we can expect zero tackles out of you during the game then?

Woosh ain't here to lay tackles son - she's here to kick goals and perform celebratory cartwheels.

I'm tipping plenty of both come Sunday night

Woosh ain't here to lay tackles son - she's here to kick goals and perform celebratory cartwheels.

Tip again bjd

I looked at the ladder but cant see that far down

Tip again bjd

I looked at the ladder but cant see that far down
Perhaps if you got on your knees. That's going to be where you'll spend most of game day anyway.

Perhaps if you got on your knees. That's going to be where you'll spend most of game day anyway.

Do you do lessons?
BigJoeD says your the best on your knees

I'm assuming he meant at praying for a win;)

Quit calling me son gramps.

Bet you didn't tip your team to be 1-6 after Round 7 hey? As for Wooshette_ we'll be setting up for a kick-in when she lines up a set shot seeing as she sprays them like Jesse White when the kick actually matters.
Hmm... Get on the knees? Sounds like an idea, lemme think about that...
upload_2015-9-15_18-49-9.png

So she will do them when we score as well? No wonder since I doubt your mob will handle the Swamprats attack
They are actually the worst attacking team, even the Wolves score more. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back