Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you do lessons?
BigJoeD says your the best on your knees

I'm assuming he meant at praying for a win;)
He was no doubt referring to how legless we get at after game celebrations. I'm rubbing methylated spirits into my knees with steel wool at the moment in anticipation of a big session and the contractors are almost finished installing the extra thick shag pile carpet in our clubroom bar.

He was no doubt referring to how legless we get at after game celebrations. I'm rubbing methylated spirits into my knees with steel wool at the moment in anticipation of a big session and the contractors are almost finished installing the extra thick shag pile carpet in our clubroom bar.

You'll enjoy the shag pile carpet I'm sure
BJD will enjoy it too apparently

Where do you get this delusional belief you can win?

Reads like the who's who of nobodies..that list just gave my middle finger a boner.
Are you Edward penishands , good luck catching anything other than an Std from shazza this week

You'll enjoy the shag pile carpet I'm sure
BJD will enjoy it too apparently

Where do you get this delusional belief you can win?
It's not delusional. We will win and win well.

Everybody loves a good shag pile. It makes for bruise free falling down drunk.

Swampies carrying on like they think they're good.

No point winning games early in the season - we're saving ourselves for a huge late season run.

No point winning games early in the season - we're saving ourselves for a huge late season run.

Planning a dodgy curry are you?

Planning a dodgy curry are you?

Yes. It's an old strategy of mine to break a tag.

Unlike Trent Cotchin who only fills his pants during finals.

We are good hence our current position, you are shit hence your position , simples

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are good hence our current position, you are shit hence your position , simples

We made a Grand Final last season.

How'd you go again?

We're just finding the right formula. We'll be right.

Dear oh dear

Run to the first pick in the draft?

We don't "draft" at the Warriors.

It's invite only. And you won't be getting in with that personality.

Anyone would think they are magnificent white stallions, not mangy fleabitten bucktoothed redneck sewer dwelling vermin.

Anyone would think they are magnificent white stallions, not mangy fleabitten bucktoothed redneck sewer dwelling vermin.

I guess that's why they play underground.

To hide their shame and hideous features.

How'd you go again?

Was going for you guys in the GF before I realised who boncer played for and by then it was too late. Sad to see sides do so well then fall. Like Port in 2007 into 2008.

We don't "draft" at the Warriors.

It's invite only. And you won't be getting in with that personality.
But hey, least you have 4 points unlike the Wolves :p

Seeing as there is no point winning games early in the season and we're still in the early half of the season, you may as well forfeit this game, take your team home and prepare for your late season run hey?

How'd you go again?

I'm happy to say I didn't lose a grand final, how'd you go again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 20 - Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back