season 2009 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

would like to know about a player named joel whitehead plays at beechworth, height,position he plays, his strengths ect.

So Big Waldo has a secret admirer :cool:............. anyway my Tips

Beechworth
Chiltern by 18 points
KSC by 40 points
Mitta by 28 points
Wahgunyah by 48 points
DMB by 1 point

BTW good luck to everyone tomorrow & for the rest of the season.

Has anyone else got the shits with the sprorting pulse sites???? work really hard on the web sites and now they have stuffed them buy selling out and putting all these adds everywhere. Also putting "thier" add in with ours- cant tell whats going on anymore- pissed off big time

Just went onto Sporting Pulse to suss out the Round 1 results. I definitely dont like the results layout as much as last years version

have a play around mate- bit hard to work out but there is a fair bit of detail on there. takes a bit to work out where to look.

Did any other clubs have any trouble working it out on match day?

Geez, you would think the footy hasnt started yet!! Either there is no Yack, Wodonga or Thurgoona people on here (which i know there's heaps) or everyone keeping quiet about their good starts to 2009!

Looking ahead 2 massive games this week that will give us all good indications of where these teams are at.... Kiewa v Tall match of the round surely, and Wahgunyah v Yack should be a cracker also...

Hi All,
This thread seems to be dying a slow death.
Lets at least get some talk happening.
The Saints have had a great start to the year. Haven't lost a game including pre season. But the test will be next week against Mitta @ Bethanga. I haven't been out to the ground in yrs but from what they tell me it's not going to be a great playing surface.

Despite a 5 goal loss at the weekend. Rutherglen can take some positives from the way some of the young blokes aquitted themselves. The improvement from this time 12 months ago is noticable and these guys will only get better in the coming games/seasons. I think we should definitely push some sides alot more than people think and hopefully earn some respect from other clubs in the TDFL

Only 2 teams in it this year:
Kiewa and Tallangatta... but will tallangatta go broke half way through the season like normal?? Paying a few players, have they got the money?
Yack are no good, only beat mitta, mitta wont be any bloody good till round 10- too old!!
thurgoona- never gonna be any good. Saints the same. Rutherglen, chiltern, beechworth are all trying but have young lists.
Barny look to have lost too many.
Wahgunyah won’t be any good either, lost a few, gained one I think- playing a few old ones still.
Dederang- who cares!!!
The big question is I guess- when will the money run out at tallangatta????????

Kiewa and Tallangatta... but will tallangatta go broke half way through the season like normal?? Paying a few players, have they got the money?
Yack are no good, only beat mitta, mitta wont be any bloody good till round 10- too old!!
thurgoona- never gonna be any good. Saints the same. Rutherglen, chiltern, beechworth are all trying but have young lists.
Wahgunyah won’t be any good either, lost a few, gained one I think- playing a few old ones still.
Dederang- who cares!!!
And wat do you base that on hey Jack

Big day at the Kennell this weekend with the unveiling of the new sized ground hope the Rutherglen boys don't get lossed in the new wide open expenses. Big :thumbsu::thumbsu: to the committee for getting the job up and completed.

Dederang- who cares!!!

Like no orange peeler what do you base that on???? Tallangatta have never gone broke that i know of & i played there for 10 years and was paid every home game, in full......as per my agreement. I have not been there for a few years now but you would think they have some money as they have not spent in last couple of years. I keep in contact out there and believe you are so far of mark its not funny. Either you are trying to stir shit on here or maybe you asked for money and they wouldnt meet your demands, maybe your not good enough.......Sounds like a bit of the either love or hate Collingwood thing coming out, jealousy.......gotta love it.

Like no orange peeler what do you base that on???? Tallangatta have never gone broke that i know of & i played there for 10 years and was paid every home game, in full......as per my agreement. I have not been there for a few years now but you would think they have some money as they have not spent in last couple of years. I keep in contact out there and believe you are so far of mark its not funny. Either you are trying to stir shit on here or maybe you asked for money and they wouldnt meet your demands, maybe your not good enough.......Sounds like a bit of the either love or hate Collingwood thing coming out, jealousy.......gotta love it.

Jealous???? of tallangatta???? don't make me laugh!!!!
just remember- tallangatta are to yellow to fight and to green to burn, good for bloody nothing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roughy is back !! New name but same rubbish.

On a positive note WAW are running an online footy tipping comp for the TDFL. It's only $20 to enter and starts at Round 3.
Details below:

1. Visit the WAW Credit Union website at www.wawcu.com.auand follow the prompts on the home page to WAW Footy Tipping (big purple button on screen!)

2. Select the competition you wish to take part in under the "Register For Your League Now" heading. When you make a selection you will be forwarded to the online tipping page.
  3. Select the option "Register" and follow the prompts. Please read all terms and conditions.
  4. You will receive an automated email containing your tipper ID and password to log in and load your tips for the upcoming round. Its that easy!!!

just remember- tallangatta are to yellow to fight and to green to burn, good for bloody nothing

A old one there Jack, showing your age i think and who you follow maybe..... We may as well dispand the leaugue now..seeing as in your eyes no team & nobody is any good for nothing.....

Big day at the Kennell this weekend with the unveiling of the new sized ground hope the Rutherglen boys don't get lossed in the new wide open expenses. Big :thumbsu::thumbsu: to the committee for getting the job up and completed.

Should be a good day NOP, we're all looking forward to it. No need to worry about the Rutherglen boys though, the new posts and their positions will be changed tomorrow arvo so it'll take a bit of getting used to for the Thurgoona boys coming into the forward line/car park.

have a play around mate- bit hard to work out but there is a fair bit of detail on there. takes a bit to work out where to look.

Did any other clubs have any trouble working it out on match day?

Dederang- who cares!!!

three things came into the league in 1988, 50 meter penalty, the send off rule and thurgoona- none of them are any bloody good!!!

Obviously Jack's decided to go to town on a few clubs within this great league for whatever reason. This prompted me to do a bit of investigative work on nasty old jack with the following discoveries:
  • Reading through Jack's previous posts he certainly has a fondness for everything Chiltern (they're the team that got beaten by Wodonga last game who apparently will never be any good).
  • Jack also sees himself as a bit of an IT buff and with his advice above on playing around with the website and asking other clubs about match day technology made me think he must at the very least be a committee member of a club.
  • Which finally led me to the Chiltern website, where their committee kindly offer their names and email address. Suprise, suprise, suprise the Vice President of Chiltern John O'Connell starts his email off by calling himself Jack! :eek: :eek: :eek:
So I put it to you John (or do you prefer Jack?) that you should probably worry a bit more about how your club is travelling!

Obviously Jack's decided to go to town on a few clubs within this great league for whatever reason. This prompted me to do a bit of investigative work on nasty old jack with the following discoveries:
  • Reading through Jack's previous posts he certainly has a fondness for everything Chiltern (they're the team that got beaten by Wodonga last game who apparently will never be any good).
  • Jack also sees himself as a bit of an IT buff and with his advice above on playing around with the website and asking other clubs about match day technology made me think he must at the very least be a committee member of a club.
  • Which finally led me to the Chiltern website, where their committee kindly offer their names and email address. Suprise, suprise, suprise the Vice President of Chiltern John O'Connell starts his email off by calling himself Jack! :eek: :eek: :eek:
So I put it to you John (or do you prefer Jack?) that you should probably worry a bit more about how your club is travelling!
GOOD WORK.... about bloody time!!!!!! i put this to you martini: who do you follow? or gonna keep that a secret? ya's all winged that the site was getting too quiet, now someone came and stirred a bit of shit up ya don't like it!!!
Martini: you must have little to do if ya got time to do all this running around trying to find out who i am, surely there are better things to do in life!!! all you had to do is ask me and i would of told you- i don't really care who knows who i am. If ya gonna get this upset about a few words on the internet- jesus i'd like to play on you of a saturday- bit of a nutta i think

GOOD WORK.... about bloody time!!!!!! i put this to you martini: who do you follow? or gonna keep that a secret? ya's all winged that the site was getting too quiet, now someone came and stirred a bit of shit up ya don't like it!!!
Martini: you must have little to do if ya got time to do all this running around trying to find out who i am, surely there are better things to do in life!!! all you had to do is ask me and i would of told you- i don't really care who knows who i am. If ya gonna get this upset about a few words on the internet- jesus i'd like to play on you of a saturday- bit of a nutta i think

well jack i don't think someone in your position should be publicly bagging any other club, but i have just worked out what your gripe with Thurgoona is. I believe they ended Chiltern's season in the past 2 years with 2 embarrassing losses. One in an elimination final the other last year when Chiltern were all set for the finals but it all unravelled one fatefull day at Thurgoona. Being a bit of a sook there Jack:p:p

Right under the ulmighty Western Bulldogs it also says that I support Kiewa, someone as computer savy as you could pick that up ya half witted gimp!!

You are right though, the cows were milked this morning and had very little to do, believe me though didn't require much running around.

You should care who knows though.....next league committee meeting could be an interesting affair.

Do you play do you John?

If the league meetings only have this forum to talk about, then we all should be a little more worried about the leagues direction... Its a place for an opinion, if you don't like it reply back. If you think they're wrong prove them wrong! on the field!

Personally I cant wait for this weeks round to unfold should be interesting after round 2. Clearly the 5 is a bit different from last year.
round 2 tips
DMB - should be angry over last week
Beechworth - to strong up forward
Saints - Should be interesting at Bethanga
Tallangatta - To fit for Keiwa
Thurgoona - To strong... too much to lose for home game
Yackandandah - slow start... but will finish strong

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone would be able to take the time and post the team line ups from the paper today??

Little hard to try and keep up with the league from interstate and my brother is a little unreliable with letting me know the results, he only cares about how the Kiewa 2's are doing

Interested to see the Kiewa vs Tallangatta match ups

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone would be able to take the time and post the team line ups from the paper today??

Little hard to try and keep up with the league from interstate and my brother is a little unreliable with letting me know the results, he only cares about how the Kiewa 2's are doing

Interested to see the Kiewa vs Tallangatta match ups

Kiewa
B. Lewis, Jamison, Whitsed:
HB. Murray, Jackson, Bailey
C. Schliebs, Day, Turner
HF. M Vogel, M Sheather, S Sheather
F. McMahon, Richardson, Mitas
FOLL. Wallace, Knight, Bartel
Inter from. McVean, McLean, R Vogel, Kirk, Barber.

Tallangatta
B. Telford, Riddington, Chiltern
HB. Dosen, Pashley, Jones
C. Wood, Smith, Kennedy.
HF. Mansell, Russell, Bird
F. Gigliotti, Strachan, Fraser
FOLL. Arnott, Goropic, Hansford
Inter. Spink, Nye, O'Connell.

Remove this Banner Ad

season 2009 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back