Remove this Banner Ad

Kiewa
B. Lewis, Jamison, Whitsed:
HB. Murray, Jackson, Bailey
C. Schliebs, Day, Turner
HF. M Vogel, M Sheather, S Sheather
F. McMahon, Richardson, Mitas
FOLL. Wallace, Knight, Bartel
Inter from. McVean, McLean, R Vogel, Kirk, Barber.

Tallangatta
B. Telford, Riddington, Chiltern
HB. Dosen, Pashley, Jones
C. Wood, Smith, Kennedy.
HF. Mansell, Russell, Bird
F. Gigliotti, Strachan, Fraser
FOLL. Arnott, Goropic, Hansford
Inter. Spink, Nye, O'Connell.

Thank Hawk!!!

Robbie Barber still running around having a kick, does he still go ok?? If he has slowed down a step I'm sure he has made up with the lack of speed with a few more stray elbows here and there....

Looking at the teams and knowing a few names from both, I still think Kiewa would have the edge, there is a couple of strong bodies in that side along with alot of pace.

Tallangatta have a couple of good players but does that beat a good team???

My tips for round 2

Beechworth
Yackandandah by 30points
DMB by 50points
Tallangatta by 15points
Mitta by 6points
THurgoona by 36points

Word has it James Gray, the fallen star from Wodonga is heading up the hill to mix it with the Mountain Men??

Also heard, but not confident, M Nixon from Barny is heading to Howlong??

jack where are you this week has been boring want you too spice it up a bit, or is it now that you have been revealed your club has told you to pull your head in or is it that your a bit worried about Thurgoona making the trip down the Hume this week to play your swans. Which is it jack

jack where are you this week has been boring want you too spice it up a bit, or is it now that you have been revealed your club has told you to pull your head in or is it that your a bit worried about Thurgoona making the trip down the Hume this week to play your swans. Which is it jack

He wouldn't be worried about Thurgoona NOP, they're "never going to be any bloody good".

Right under the ulmighty Western Bulldogs it also says that I support Kiewa, someone as computer savy as you could pick that up ya half witted gimp!!

You are right though, the cows were milked this morning and had very little to do, believe me though didn't require much running around.

You should care who knows though.....next league committee meeting could be an interesting affair.

Do you play do you John?

Dont look now Jack, but I think you hooked yourself a bigun!
Be careful he doesnt break your line with all this flappin about!!:eek:

1 thing tho Martini, why would a league committee meeting give a shit about what is said on an internet forum?:cool:

Dont look now Jack, but I think you hooked yourself a bigun!
Be careful he doesnt break your line with all this flappin about!!:eek:

1 thing tho Martini, why would a league committee meeting give a shit about what is said on an internet forum?:cool:

wouldnt committee members from all clubs attend a league meeting? I'm sure regardless of where its written that tallangatta officials would be a bit annoyed that a vice pres from another club publicly comes out and calls them dishonest. poor form I reckon.
your right but, league committee wouldnt give a shit.

i am only an observer of this thread, but surely there is more to talk about than a league meeting, commitee man, get back to talking about footy, obbisily tallangatta are the favourites at this stage, but only early day's,lets get back to talking footy.

Couldn't agree more. After 2 rounds I'm comfortable to have a stab at a ladder prediction.

Tallangatta
Kiewa
Yack
Dederang
Thurgoona
Mitta
Beechworth
Wahgunyah
Barny
Wodonga
Chiltern
Rutherglen

Barton: Gorupic (Tallangatta)
Goalkicker: Halliday (Beechworth)

This week:
Thurgoona to beat Chiltern
Yack to beat Dederang
Kiewa to beat Mitta
Wodonga to beat Rutherglen
Tallangatta to beat Barny
Wahgunyah & Beechworth is interesting, Beechworth seem to depend on Halliday to kick them a score. Assuming he's playing I'll go for Beechworth.

wouldnt committee members from all clubs attend a league meeting? I'm sure regardless of where its written that tallangatta officials would be a bit annoyed that a vice pres from another club publicly comes out and calls them dishonest.

Only some club committee members go to league meetings, and did I miss the post where he called someone dishonest...?:confused:

Round 3 Tips

Chiltern to beat thurgoona by 5
DMB to beat Yack by 18
Keiwa to beat Mitta by 66
Saints to beat Rutherglen by 55
Tallangatta to beat Barny by 74
Beechworth to beat Wahgunyah by 25

Only 2 teams in it this year:
Kiewa and Tallangatta... but will tallangatta go broke half way through the season like normal?? Paying a few players, have they got the money?
Yack are no good, only beat mitta, mitta wont be any bloody good till round 10- too old!!
thurgoona- never gonna be any good. Saints the same. Rutherglen, chiltern, beechworth are all trying but have young lists.
Barny look to have lost too many.
Wahgunyah won’t be any good either, lost a few, gained one I think- playing a few old ones still.
Dederang- who cares!!!
The big question is I guess- when will the money run out at tallangatta????????

If you read between the lines Jack is indicating that tallangatta are willing to pay players but will go broke as usual and wont pay them. says to me he thinks tallangatta are dishonest. anyway not even my arguement and quite frankly couldnt give two hoots.

Only some club committee members go to league meetings, and did I miss the post where he called someone dishonest...?:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 3 Tips:

Thurgoona by 26
Yack by 7
Mitta to upset Kiewa by 11
Saints by 25
Tallangatta by 39
Wahgunyah/Beechworth Draw

Some wet, windy weather may make games closer than many expect.

Thurgoona over Chiltern by 27points
Yack to beat DMB by 18points
Mitta over KSC by 10points
Rutherglen to beat Wodonga by 1point
Tallangatta over Barny by 40points
Beechworth

If I’m not on here it gets a little boring....surely someone else can have a go at stirring up some shit!!!!!!
Thats where all this rain came from- these blokes crying so much- keep up the good work boys- we will be off water restrictions soon!!!!

so-not-funny.jpg

Champagne comedy John!!!

Mitta by 30points
Beechworth
Kiewa by 55points
Rutherglen by 6points
Thurgoona by 40points
Yack by 13points

Btw I saw Andrews (I'm guessing that it's Dale) in the Chiltern side, I thought that he had signed for Thurgoona?

Mitta by 30points
Beechworth
Kiewa by 55points
Rutherglenby 6points
Thurgoona by 40points
Yackby 13points

Btw I saw Andrews (I'm guessing that it's Dale) in the Chiltern side, I thought that he had signed for Thurgoona?

Not sure whats happening there - it is Dale though. I see they have a couple of other inclusions - Is that "Spita" Michael Romero and who's this Lance Miles

• Cats
  • Dogs
  • Bushies
  • Yack (?)
  • Mitta
  • Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

season 2009 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back