season 2009 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey im new to this but does anyone no if the rumour that L.fraser is going to Albury is this true cause this has come from a good source.

Ahhh its that school holidays time of year again and this thread is copping some teenage crap. I think Luke and Riddo should stop talking themselves up and getting thier mates to talk them up for them.

yer looks like tallangatta have pick up a few good players azza monk is comeing back to so called hopper land after a season with wodonga raiders should be a good pick up
and theres kory small pretty sure he is comeing back after a year at north albury could be a good pick up
and i think its about time rhett thomson steps up

Chiltern in big trouble with up to a dozen senior players already left the club, most unhappy with the delay in signing a coach.

Yack in a similar position, they have lost 8 or 9 from their senior group. The clubs inability to recruit and the fallout from Lillis's first year will see them in the bottom half of the ladder again. Word is he has learnt nothing from last year, and the training runs to date last about 30mins with no puff or sweat up, consequently a lot of the young guys disappointed and looking at other avenues for a decent pre season.
Excluding Tallangatta most clubs have been relatively quiet on the recruiting scene, i think you will see a drop off in the standard for 09. A possible top 5 could look like this....

Tallangatta
Kiewa
Mitta
Thurgoona
Dederang

Any thoughts?

Yack in a similar position, they have lost 8 or 9 from their senior group. The clubs inability to recruit and the fallout from Lillis's first year will see them in the bottom half of the ladder again. Word is he has learnt nothing from last year, and the training runs to date last about 30mins with no puff or sweat up, consequently a lot of the young guys disappointed and looking at other avenues for a decent pre season.
Excluding Tallangatta most clubs have been relatively quiet on the recruiting scene, i think you will see a drop off in the standard for 09. A possible top 5 could look like this....

Tallangatta
Kiewa
Mitta
Thurgoona
Dederang

Any thoughts?

Just Because clubs are not on here talking shit about who they have been recruiting dose not meen they havent! i think we all depend on this website for all our footy goss a bit too much. There are many recruits happening behind closed doors.As for the top 5, its too early i say. after all its only december you could chuck Barny, Wahgunyah or Beechworth into Thurgoona's spot

Just Because clubs are not on here talking shit about who they have been recruiting dose not meen they havent! i think we all depend on this website for all our footy goss a bit too much. There are many recruits happening behind closed doors.As for the top 5, its too early i say. after all its only december you could chuck Barny, Wahgunyah or Beechworth into Thurgoona's spot

Spot on Bighawk15

Just hope you can spell you recruits names correct on their contract, hate to lose them on a technicality :D:D

Luckly i dont do the ""recruitments"" then hey mate? i might not be good with my words but i sure as hell know not all recruits dont have to be registered on this F#%ckin website!

Hook, line & sinker
Bout time someone got fired up, lets find out who has been recruited & who is going where. Id say a lot of clubs wont say because they dont have recruits, if you havent got some by now, its going to a long haul. Lets spark this thread up a bit hey ......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nothing has been signed yet so i wont give anything away for the clubs, however the names will come out very soon. Kiewa are apparently waiting on 2 onballers from outside the TDFL, and barny have signed an onballer, full forward/CHF and a smaller utility type player, 2 from the TDFL one outside

My thoughts exactly terrible decision from a club desperate to go forward
Not a very good choice, Saints needed a big name player who could bring some good players with him. Last i heard they were close to signing a coach from the western, dfl who had some players willing to come too. does anyone know what happened??

Any more signings. sounds like the strengh of the comp will weaken this year, not a good thing if the interleague game against hume fl happens???

Not a very good choice, Saints needed a big name player who could bring some good players with him. Last i heard they were close to signing a coach from the western, dfl who had some players willing to come too. does anyone know what happened??

i thought ian had been appointed reserves coach at murray magpies?

Remove this Banner Ad

season 2009 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back