Season 2013 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the gym and spoke to some young lower plenty players who said that their captain hasn't been spotted there this year? Has he moved on? If so where to? For $$$$???

Playing at lower plenty. Possibly may have made a VFL list I'm not sure but will play a lot of football at lower.

His younger brother will be one of the best recruits in the league. Potentially the best as he is lot younger than dyson, miller, Clarke and willitts.

What Vfl club?? How would he go at that standard?
I have seen him take Div 1 games apart and has for a few years in div 2, could he make the step up? How's his fitness for that level?
Billy Barden a father? Wow we how times change hey

Billy is a gun. Don't know about fitness I'm not at all associated with lower plenty.

VFL is over rated so I would think he would get a few games, good size and ability.

There was a heap of bundoora players heading up a few weeks back I heard, even some reserves players
Can confirm that a few of the boys went up and played at Palmerston, Clokey, Browny, Marshall, Dennis, Varsamarkis and Ryan from all reports from people watching all played really well and Palmerston are keen to get them up for next season. Has been a great start to their pre season as they all have a number of games under their belt in tough conditions. Northcote coach should be happy that scanlon is super fit

I notice Marty Kemp has put in a clearence from Lower to Heidelberg.

Extra bit of experience will be good for the forward line!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took the woofy for a walk the other night, happened to be walking past Eppings training. To my amazement I am 100% certain that former AFL champion Troy Luff was training with them. Is he actually playing with Epping or just training with the boys? Can someone help me out? Will be a huge lift for the league if Luffys out there having a trundle.

Yep
Took the woofy for a walk the other night, happened to be walking past Eppings training. To my amazement I am 100% certain that former AFL champion Troy Luff was training with them. Is he actually playing with Epping or just training with the boys? Can someone help me out? Will be a huge lift for the league if Luffys out there having a trundle.

Yep signed a two year contract

A big thumbs up to those from the NFL community who turned out for the Muscular Dystrophy "Run for Strength" at Albert Park Lake yesterday morning. Over 1,000 participants raised some much needed funds for MD research & support services.

Tigers, Mont, Diamo & St Mary's were prominent on a warm and sunny melbourne Sunday.
Well done to all.

Yes I can also confirm this. He may be 43, but he was an ex-AFL footballer and has been keeping fit with his thriving landscaping business. Has been sighted a few times having a kick with his apprentice Darryl Macintosh at smoko on the jobsite

Yes I can also confirm this. He may be 43, but he was an ex-AFL footballer and has been keeping fit with his thriving landscaping business. Has been sighted a few times having a kick with his apprentice Darryl Macintosh at smoko on the jobsite
Hey guys - greetings from Sydney. Hope you don't mind me dropping in on your forum.

Luffy has been playing in the Sydney Football League since he left the Swans and has been dominant. Won two "Brownlows", the last one about five years ago.
Very fit, very strong and dominant. Well regarded up here.
I saw a Div 1 NFL reserves game last year, and I reckon that our Sydney comp (where Luffy plays) is a bit below that standard.
I haven't heard that his clearance has gone through but he will be an asset to the NFL if he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back